View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 109  Next
 Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse 

Post Re: Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse
OK all! looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 am

Which server?

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:42 am

That one, get it!

Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 am

Ok, here it is...just over 49000 characters...

(259) Bishop: you all ehad to the surface, Allied mech, fighters and ships are buzzing everywhere. .the mop up of drug addled orhans is stil lgonig on, but, thats all it is now, a mop up, .. you are al lweary and knackered, ready for a bit of R and R when Dameins brothers message coems through "Guys, coe on over to the mansion, Ive got a barbeque on the beach, I thin you all deserve it...
** (244) Brandt (D) will drop Lorrie off at her yacht? **
** (253) Tiana climbs back in to Huntress and pilots her to wherever it is we're all meeting up, happy to take it easy for the moment **
(259) Bishop: *then a private coms to Damien* Bro, I know your not feeling so god, I. asked the cartels to seal the control room, until, forensics and such can go through it.. with proper respect.. you ok with that?
(259) Bishop: Lorries Power Yatch surfaces...
** (254) Ragistan will look to the Yacht and he looks to the others. "Lets take that, wouldbe far more comfortable than anything else we have." **
(259) Bishop: Lorrie, you lettign them on to your beutiful boat?
(246) Lorrie: (May as well, I suppose.)
** (244) Brandt (D) will fly back in Corona (unless this is a /really/ big yacht...) **
(259) Bishop: Lorries Yatch allthough beutifulyl appointed inside, there is something strange about it, you cant all put your finger on it... but she fires up the negine and your all almost flung off the back as six mecha turbines kick in...
** (254) Ragistan falls flat on his back then gets up and whistles. "Now that is some speed!" **
(247) Damien (C): -Thanks, but I'm pretty sure what they will find.-
(259) Bishop: Back at Dameins brothers Mansion, there is a massive bonfire on the beach, all around it people are dancing, theres a row of barbeque serving whatever delicacy you ish, and Lord Flasheart has oppened up his cellars, so the drink flows freely.
** (246) Lorrie chuckles a little as they rocket across the waves. **
** (244) Brandt (D) will land Corona near the beach and emerge in his casual wear... yes, actual casual wear, though it's basically his regular clothes. **
** (254) Ragistan will enjoy himself, making sure to put on his most extravogent robes and jewlery and to shine his starfishes crystals and crown **
(259) Bishop: as you enjoy yourself, you all hear a whistling sound...
** (254) Ragistan looks around **
** (253) Tiana probably gets there last in her slow and ponderous Huntress. And emerges wearing her usual tatty old flight suit, not having much else to wear **
** (244) Brandt (D) watches as Sirius runs about, playing fetch with random people; he, on the other hand, is followed around by a strange droid... **
(254) Ragistan: (whispering): Brandt is going to have a horrible time on the ship lol
** (254) Ragistan looks to Tiana. "We need to get you something more impressive to wear to parties." **
** (244) Brandt (D) looks up **
(259) Bishop: somethign lands inthe bonfire.. there is a hissing sound and you all fall asleep for an hour
** (247) Damien (C) goes to his room and cleans up, changes, and heads back to the party. **
(240) Ardith: (huh...an hour?)
(253) Tiana: "This is impressive. Look, this is the rip I got when I was attacked by a giant stingray off the coast of Hanaluhow... Whats that noise?"
(259) Bishop: Ok, meanwhile in orbit, the Pheonix has tracked what it presumes to be the main initiators of these events and helped by Stevens Cards (the Ancient Artifacts) locate them all laying down around a massive bonfire beach party....
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Goddamnit Felix!"
** (254) Ragistan will guide the ship down near the beach and he shrugs. "All of those pods should have landed at the mercenary base, I guess one missed..." **
** (254) Felix will guide the ship down near the beach and he shrugs. "All of those pods should have landed at the mercenary base, I guess one missed..." **
(259) Bishop: yes, the Pheonixes main gantry lowers, and it looks like the worlds biggest beach bum slumber party ever.. you can smell burning as the guys who fell asleep tending the barbques have left them unatended...
(259) Bishop: The pheonix lands easily, in the shallow water, her nose pointing towards the mansion
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) shakes his head and begins the process of waking up the ones identified on the cards first **
(259) Bishop: a sexy android slinks up to the boarding rap and waits there, hands on hips.. a large cat like mecha manouvers around to observe, its tail thrashing menacingly...
** (240) Rose scoffs "What a buncha slobs." **
(259) Bishop: Damein.. .your being woken...
** (244) Sirius (D) stands protectively over Brandt **
** (247) Damien (C) wakes up slowly. "What..?" **
(259) Bishop: Felix there seems to be several non bioklogical entities here that were not affected by the gass... and they look a tad protective of their owners..
(259) Bishop: Damein, an unknown man in some high tech armou you have not seen before is standing over you, shaking you by the shoulder, behind him looming over th beach you can see the nose of an almighty space ship.. which you recognise from Pacificas control room
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Up you go... Looks like one of the suppressors was off-course."
** (250) SAM moves over to the entry hatch to observe the andriod from a safe distance **
** (254) Felix would walk to the ramp and eye the android and the mecha with little interest. "Dead tech... it is always dead tech..." He looks to Steven as he walks among the people, inspecting them. "DOesnt look like any were hurt by my bombs." **
** (247) Damien (C) climbs to his feet, ready to morph into his armor at a moments notice. "Who are you?" **
(259) Bishop: Android: I beg your parden! a soul and a spirit is enough life weather or not its a City Sized living mass or a pebble!.. Lifist..
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) steps back and gives him room "Lieutenant Colonel Steven Westpoint, Commander of Seraphim." **
** (240) Rose follows the lot of them out. She also appears to be wearing somewhat similar armor to the other guy. No face is visible. **
** (254) Felix walks over to where one of them was waking up, his casual lab clothing opening its eyes to inspect the man before closing and blending in again. He looks to the android. "THat is a debate for another time..." **
(254) Felix: "Wait, I have drones out of control somewhere?"
** (247) Damien (C) looks over the group walking though the remnants of the party. "And them?" **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "The Ikits, probably..."
(240) Rose: "'kay, Felix, not fer enjoy'n good entrances or nothin' but why teh 'ell did yeh knock ever'one out?"
** (254) Felix looks to Rose. "I didnt try to knock these ones out, a knock out bomb missed its mark... And those Ikits should be gathering the orphan star females for processing, not exactly out of control." **
** (254) Felix then glances to Damien. "They will wake in an hour or so well rested..." **
(240) Rose: "....wait. Somethin' yeh said there doesn' sound right. Repeat that?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Felix, our Life Sciences officer, and Rose, our... You're Mr. Damien?" *He holds out a metallic card bearing Damien's image and basic ID info.*
(254) Felix: "Which part? The bomb part or the processing?"
(259) Bishop: the large cat like mecha is stalking closer, liek a cat crawling towards a mouse...
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Felix, if they'll surrender, you can't take them."
** (240) Rose groans "nev'r'mind" **
** (247) Damien (C) takes the card and examines it. "I go by Damien. What is this thing?" *He hands it back,* **
** (254) Felix eyes the mecha and he sniffs. He snaps his fingers and sends a psionic command and gilliart would drop from the mechbay cieling to cover the cat. He looks to Steven. "If they join the crew I cant have them, I have no pitty for those who simply surrender and that was not part of our deal." **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "It's an ID, keep it. Are you in charge here?"
(259) Bishop: Next is a lovely looking young lady, her tattered flight suit reads *Tiana* as steven approaches her, her mecha lets out a metalic growl..
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) will keep plenty of distance, and a wary eye on the mechs **
(240) Rose: "Felix, stop doin' things fer five minut's"
(247) Damien (C): "Not really. I was recently hired by..." *He points to the large Ktorn* "...him."
** (254) Felix will get on the com and send their cargo ship to the OS base to collect their prisoners to keep in stasis until they can be interviewed and processed. "Only five minutes?" He asks and walks over to pick up a bit of bbq and nibble on it while he inspects the guests that hadnt woken yet **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "If you could wake him, I'll work on the others..."
** (253) Tiana stirs in her sleep "Grape juice goes in the top cupboard..." **
(247) Damien (C): "Why would you have an ID of me anyway? I've never been off of this world."
** (254) Felix eyes the big Ktorn. "I dont want to be near that one when he wakes up..." He says with his head tendrils lowering **
** (240) Rose gives a defeated look "Ah....don' care anymore" **
** (247) Damien (C) sends a very annoying sound to Rage over the comm to wake him up. **
(246) Lorrie: ~Hey, Damien. These guys friendly or what?~ Just off shore, Lorrie sat on her boat, her rifle perched over an edge of her yacht.
** (254) Ragistan groans and yelps, pulling the com from his ear and throwing it into the water. "By the gods what the hell?!" He demands and looks around, blinking his head clear of the drug effect seeing all the passed out people, the new armored people, and the massive ship with mecha standoff. "How long was I out? I thought these guys were on our side?" **
(259) Bishop: Rage you wake up, someone just whispered in your ear that someone else was tryign to steal your coxinha
(247) Damien (C): To Lorrie: -Seems that way. Not sure about some of them though. Stay put for now and if anything happens, be ready.-
** (254) Ragistan also looks around for the bastard tryin to steal his treat after saying that **
(246) Lorrie: ~Acknowledge.~
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) will wake a few random people before approaching Ragistan **
** (240) Rose eyes Damien "Ya know, 's not a good idea ta put us in a sit'ation where we're threat'ned. Jes' sayin'" **
(240) Rose: "Not fer nothin', but SOME people don' respond well ta tha' kinda thing"
** (254) Ragistan looks down at Steven. "Just what the hell does being on the same side mean to you people?" **
(247) Damien (C): "Honestly, it's not a threat. We don't know much about you other than that you destroyed a large number of enemy ships headed here."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "We laid down what support fire we could; one shot must have gone errant. Mr...Ragistan?" *Holds up a card as if to check the image* "It looks like we arrived after most of the excitement, at least..."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) does have his helmet down, fwiw **
** (254) Felix hears the words and his suit would shift, closing around him into a suit of biological armor, and he decides out here on the beach may not be the safest place to be while people are waking up so he teleports over to the cargo ship to oversee loading procedures **
(240) Rose: "Yeh yeh, look. Why don' we all jes' kinda gath'r 'round. Nice 'n' friendly? Please?"
(259) Bishop: Ok people are starting to wake u now, and Rose, your getting atab com in your ear that that near by mountain of solid armour contains a LOT of mecha
** (254) Ragistan looks down at Steven and he glares. "That was one hell of a miss. And yes I am Ragistan of the C'tarn cartel... And it looked like you had a pretty large fight in orbit as well." **
** (240) Test1 sighs "Why'd yeh 'ave ta screw this one up, Felix?" **
(259) Bishop: over roses shoulder hovers a small what you would presume to be holographic image of the local sun
(259) Bishop: the sun darts off and goes to play in the bonfire
** (254) Felix transmits back to rose from plenty far away. "It wasnt my fault! Those missiles go where they want to go." **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "You're right on that, but it happened. As for the fight, we had joined them to find our way to this world. I had expected we would need their help locating certain sites of interest, but at least we were able to take them by surprise."
** (260) Wraith yawns and is a bit peeved at being woken. **
** (254) Ragistan nods. "Welcome to Pacifica I suppose...and what sites of interest were you looking for?" He asks and grins, showing sharp teeth. "I may be able to help with that." **
** (253) Tiana stirs again, opening her eyes and sitting up, she looks around at the large ship then at the people gathered about, trying to figure out what she missed and why **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "It may be difficult to explain, but there is a control room somewhere. It can wait, at the moment. My biggest concern was the occupying forces, and if they've been handled, you've made our task that much simpler."
** (254) Ragistan nods. "Those forces were taken care of between our assault and those bombs you dropped..." **
** (240) Rose sighs and wanders idly over to the sun that is playing with the bonfire "'ey don' blow nothin' up." **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) extends a metallic card toward Ragistan "For you... I have others for your squad, though I'm concerned about one.." **
(259) Bishop: Sam ,you got free of the scorpion!
** (254) Ragistan takes it between two fingers and looks at it, raising an eyebrow. "WHat is this for?" **
** (240) Ardith coincidentally comes back from farther off. She apparently wasn't there. She waves to Steven who apparently is the ony one left in sight. **
(259) Bishop: *the bonfire is flaring mltiple colours as the sun zips in and out of it*
(240) Ardith: "Hey, you! You're the bird guy, right?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "It's an ID. Something of a passcard."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Was she on the yacht? We're not showing any life signs on-board."
** (254) Ragistan looks over to Ardith then back to Steven. "YOu dont look like a bird, but who knows in that armor...and a pass card for what?" **
(247) Damien (C): -Lorrie, head to shore. They seem friendly enough, though one still bugs me.-
** (240) Ardith nodds to Damien "They're alright. I need to tell them something actually" **
** (253) Tiana moves over to the space ship, examining it **
(240) Ardith: "It's about the pantheon"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "It's...something of a complicated story, but they will permit safe passage onto our ship."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) stops and turns quickly toward Ardith. **
** (254) Ragistan nods his head and looks to the ship uneasily about to speak again but watches Steven turn away and he shrugs, pocketing the card and he heads over to Damien. "Is anyone missing? I have no idea how long I was out." **
** (246) Lorrie gave a small nod, as she tucked the rifle away. Then, she maneuvered her yacht closer to shore before moving to join the gathering crowd. **
(240) Ardith: "Okay, how'd it go...they think...think mind you that they are doing things out of their own minds. They aren't. So, I guess, I need to know what you know about them before I can go any further...sorry, I'm not very good at this"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "It's alright... I don't know much about the Pantheon... The information I do have indicates that they formed after something called the "Diamant Incident." That may not mean much to you... An ancient artifact was activated and did damage to several worlds before the Pantheon managed to defeat it." **
** (247) Damien (C) chuckles as he goes back to one of the fires and sets up seats near it for everyone that wants to sit as we talk. **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "We have intel on several of the members, as well. One known as Poseidon is expected to be on this world."
** (250) SAM heads out of the mechbay with fred following (just incase) to check on whats happening **
(240) Ardith: "Hmm, well according to my sources, they were just planning on using this planet to destroy planets. The Perion fleet is what they're using to invade and destroy the a.i. planets"
(240) Ardith: "Oh, and don't worry about Poseidon."
** (253) Tiana heads back over to the fire with Damien and sits on the sand, crossing her legs and listening to Ardith and Steven **
(259) Bishop: Hama: Is everything OK?? this ship.. it smells.. familiar...
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Defeated, then. That's unfortunate. I doubt the Perion is here under their guidance, but we have something special to deal with them if they try to interfere... I don't know how Pacifica would be able to destroy worlds, either, but I can say the Pantheon's normal methods are to take control of key planets..."
(240) Ardith: "Actually, guidance is a good word for it."
(240) Ardith: "Don't worry about the planet. It's under control."
** (253) Tiana looks over to Hama and shrugs "I don't know. I think its ok. These people are helping to fight the Pantheon people" **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "Then you have found the control room. We may need to see it ourselves before we depart." **
** (240) Ardith looks back over at the ship "I don't know, can you swim?" **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Yes."
(240) Ardith: "Okay. Then shouldn't be a problem. Just be warned...Pacifica is not a badger."
** (254) Felix will reapear in the mechbay and make his way down the ramp, eyeing the android wearily, his clothing now having shifted to their lab coat and undercloths once again before he heads to Steven. "Loading of prisoners is underway." He then looks around, making sure all the people had regained their senses nicely **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "A...badger? No, she wouldn't be."
** (240) Ardith shrugs "Cause I thought it'd be neat..." **
** (244) Brandt (D) seems quite knocked out, but Sirius won't let anyone near. **
** (254) Felix eyes the passed out canine but also eyes the dead tech canine and decides he didnt want some machine trying to bite him for doing his job **
(240) Ardith: "But yeah, I think that's all I was supposed to say. I'll let you lot know if I find anything more out, though it'll probably end up being long ranged transmission. I'm not planning on leaving. Is that okay?'
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Nobody has to come along that isn't willing."
(253) Tiana: "Where are you going next?"
(240) Ardith: "Thought so. Anyway, I need to get back to...something. I'll keep in touch." she says walking off notably not even telling you who she was.
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "I'm not sure...that's another reason we need to investigate the control room. I've had a vision of a world destroyed, but do not know its location."
** (240) Ardith stops and turns around "Oh yeah! Forgot something!!!" **
(240) Ardith: "Ask Pacifica about that thing she told us about" she says assuming you understood what she meant and runs off
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) blinks as Ardith runs off, turns to look toward Rose curiously, then shrugs (who all is assembled to chat?) **
** (240) Rose is still there. **
** (253) Tiana is still about **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) looks down at a card, then Tiana...card... "Ms...Tiana?" *Looks over to Rose* "I really wish these had more information on them.." **
** (240) Rose looks away from the bizarre sun orb. "Then get 'em from a more useful means. Stop complainin' 'bout stupid shit" **
(253) Tiana: "Yep. Thats me."
** (240) Rose gets up and dusts the sand off of her armor which is now EVERYWHERE. **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) extends his hand with the ID card. "Steven Westpoint, Commander of Seraphim." **
** (240) Rose wanders back idly and just kind of looks at Tiana. **
** (253) Tiana takes the card then looks back at Rose **
(253) Tiana: "Sooo... nice sun you have"
** (240) Rose stares with the souless nearly featureless helmet "Yup..." **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Rose, be polite, drop your helmet."
(253) Tiana: "Where'd you get the cards from? I don't remember having this picture taken..."
(240) Rose: "They're not gonna see much" she says grumpily
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "They actually seem to have a mind of their own.."
(253) Tiana: "The helmets?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "The cards."
(240) Rose: "e's referrin' ta teh cards. Ah don' understand it either. Figures"
(253) Tiana: "Well, they're shiny." she says, flashing hers in the sun for a moment then pocketing it
** (240) Rose fidgets aroound a little "Ah 'ell. Now 's buggin' me." she says "Why's it so quiet here" **
(253) Tiana: "Half the folk are asleep"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods toward Tiana **
(253) Tiana: "And erm, I think a few may be somewhat daunted by the big stompy power armour and giant ship and things..."
(240) Rose: "Ah meant, teh planet itself."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Well, in our line of work, a good suit of armor will save your life time and again."
(253) Tiana: "Sure, I understand its a practical thing. Don't make it any less intimidating though"
(253) Tiana: "But then we've got all those Ktorn guys, so I think we'd still win if it came to fisticuffs
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) looks over and nods "Good thing we're not fighting each other, then." **
** (253) Tiana throws a shell from the beach at Wraith **
(253) Tiana: "Wake up!"
(253) Tiana: "Yeah, because whoever wins, i'd likely be the first to get turned into plasmified paste"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Ahh, I'm sure they're very protective. I know ours is."
(253) Tiana: "Yours?"
** (250) SAM walks into veiw of the others carrying what only could be a mechanized buzzsaw blade thing, looking puzzled, she would be unobtrusive but moving as quietly as a quarter ton robot can, a short distance behind her is a looming robot. **
(250) SAM: "no you cannot download music... why would you be interested in country?"
** (250) SAM argues with herself seemingly **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "We met a Ktorn long ago, now."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) whispers "Has a bit of a liking to Rose." **
(240) Rose: "Yeh, 'e stopped bleedin' to death a little while back. Don' care anymore"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) glances over to Sam **
(250) SAM: "steven should killdrones be trying to start a band?"
(240) Rose: "Sam, get over 'ere. Seems like ah 'aven't seen yeh in a year"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Sam, put those away."
** (250) SAM is a very pretty looking teenage girl, with glasses and scruffy overalls, it seems as though shes trying to hide how prett she actually is but failing to., in her pockets are asorted tools and she has a belt with a few tools and a metal prb attacked to it. **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) looks like a man in power armor normally...it's kindof a joke **
** (250) SAM hands the buzzsaw to the robot following her #(think big daddy from bioshock) **
(250) SAM: "oh hello, i'm cheif engineer and inventor stephany anabelle, matilda, twopenny"
(253) Tiana: "Hi. I'm Tiana"
(250) SAM: "hi tiana, what happened here."
** (240) Rose grumbles "Besides Felix" **
(253) Tiana: "Chief of tactical communications and involuntary associations"
** (250) SAM puts away her tools and offers you her hand **
** (253) Tiana smiles and shakes it **
** (247) Damien (C) just sits there with a passive look on his face. **
(250) SAM: (corrected)"so your cotcaiat"
(240) Rose: "Sam, don' call people tha'. 's rude"
(253) Tiana: "Why yes. Yes I am." she says, not having a clue what that means
(250) SAM: "you didn't happen to be getting interferance on your comm channels?"
(253) Tiana: "Sure. All the time"
(250) SAM: "oh no i'm sorry i'll try making sure it doesn't happen again"
(250) SAM: *looks embarassed*
(253) Tiana: "Its ok. Its mostly just Hama humming to himself."
(250) SAM: "so not naked catgirls?"
** (240) Rose groans "Not this 'gain" **
(250) SAM: "oh good, forget i said anything"
** (253) Tiana looks puzzled for a moment and shrugs "Not seen that before. So, your Suzzie Anna Marine, and thats Steven, and you were Rose?" **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods **
(250) SAM: "stephany anebelle, matilda twopenny"
(250) SAM: "but everyone shortens it to just sam"
(240) Rose: "If tha's wha' yeh wanna call me, sure." she says crossing her arms.
(247) Damien (C): "Well, what is your real name?"
** (250) SAM whispers to taina "so did you chose your own name to?" **
** (253) Tiana shakes her head "No, my parents did" **
(250) SAM: "awws thats no fun"
** (240) Rose looks lost in though "Mmmmn....depen's on who ah'm talkin' to" **
(250) SAM: "i come up with a new name every few years"
(253) Tiana: "It has some nice parts to it though"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "You could tell him, Rose."
(247) Damien (C): "Oh, my apologies. I thought your entire crew already knew who we were. I am Damien Flasheart."
(253) Tiana: "I've always liked to keep things like names. Gives me something solid and permanent to hold on to"
** (240) Rose tilts her head "Eh, fuck it. Name's Shar Varros. Tha' or Rose. Doesn' matter. Neithe' one's real" **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "We've had little time since arriving to the world, and these cards rarely activate out of proximity."
(240) Rose: "Yeh, funny 'ow freakish bullshit doesn' work teh way yeh want it ta."
** (250) SAM presses a few buttons on her armlet and that symbol pops up (the same one as sent with the barons messeage) **
(250) SAM: "i always keep the same id"
(247) Damien (C): "So you have to go to every world you can to find who the cards belong to?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "No...they simply respond to the presence of someone. Yours was the first of this batch, actually...and it didn't begin to activate until we were in orbit.."
(240) Rose: "Not at all. Jes' 'appen ta show up on teh way. 's'why I call bullshit."
(250) SAM: "everyone thinks i';m bad luck though..."
(247) Damien (C): "Hmm. I wonder."
** (240) Rose pats Sam on the head and stares at her with her souless featureless helmet-face **
** (234) Felix comes back down out of the ship, holding a miniture version of his mecha in his arm, petting it like one would do a small dog (its roughly the size of a cat) This time though his armor had pulled down into a stylish labcoat, what was under it was indistinct as it was closed in the front. Felix is a dargonesse stands around 6 feet tall with jet black hair, burgendy skin and a chrome colored eye, his normaly burgendy skin had been regrown and seemed to have the same texture as normal but a streak going from his hairline, down over where his tendril was and eye were down to his chin were now black instead burgandy, the eye that had been in the streak was now also black instead of chrome colored like normal. **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "They're made of something we call Biochrome."
(250) SAM: "you pretfer i cann you shar-varros?"
(240) Rose: "Don' care, kiddo. Don' care."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Sam, it's not that you're bad luck, it's that you have bad luck."
(250) SAM: "i never noticed anything opdd, lifes one big adventure"
(247) Damien (C): "I thought the material looked familiar."
(250) SAM: "just like whewn i found that live nuke... i shouldn't have mentioned that right?"
(247) Damien (C): "Nuke?"
(250) SAM: "forget i mentioned it, youd sleep better not knowoing"
(253) Tiana: "Similar to how you look when you go all gooey and the things start oozing out and stuff?"
(247) Damien (C): "What?"
** (240) Rose groans her hand reflexively going towards her face, but forgetting that she's wearing a helmet **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Then you're familiar with it here?"
(250) SAM: "its ok i disarmed it with 2 seconds left"
(240) Rose: "Kid...don' push it."
** (234) Felix walks over and looks to them as they talk. "And this is why I am glad I can teleport far, far away." **
(250) SAM: anyway you travelling on the ship later?"
(253) Tiana: "You can do that?"
** (253) Tiana sounds suprised at that kind of ability **
** (247) Damien (C) stands up. "Fuck it. You might as well know." He concentrates for a moment, then his entire body is covered with the silvery metal as it oozes out of his skin. **
(250) SAM: "you don't have that kinda stuff yet? mind if i give you a medcal later"
** (234) Felix watches and smirks at Damien. "ohhh so you are one of this planets Paladins..." He says nodding **
** (240) Rose startles comically "Dear wasp!" **
(250) SAM: "oooh i got something like that to"
** (250) SAM pulls out her orb thing **
(250) SAM: "i guess its a bad idea to active it hey?"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) furrows his brow; not so much taken aback as outright concerned "How long have you been able to do that?" **
** (247) Damien (C) allows his armor to be reabsorbed into his skin. **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Felix?"
(250) SAM: "hey you metally, mind if i do scans on you too"
(240) Rose: "Well, ah'm not eatin' t'day anytime soon"
** (234) Felix looks to Steven. "Yes?" **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "What aren't you telling me?"
** (234) Felix blinks at Steven. "A great many things, what would you like to know?" **
(247) Damien (C): "Oh, I think about a week, maybe two." *Looks at Steven.* "Is it safe for her to do anything?"
** (234) Felix turns his good and damaged eye to Damien. "No....No it is not." **
(240) Rose: "'kay from now on, can we not run on "'cause ya didn' ask"?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "It's never safe for Sam to do anything..."
(247) Damien (C): To Felix: "And how do you know about Paladins?"
(250) SAM: "hey.. no-one ever got hurt onboard my scorpain..."
(250) SAM: "admittedly it did crash a .. few .. times"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) gestures to Damien while looking to Felix "That." **
(250) SAM: "Not to mwention the catporn and ghosts"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "For starters."
** (234) Felix chuckles at Rose. "Do you really want to know my day to day activities?" He asks and then looks to Steven again. "Well, this planet is where my race was created, there are a number of under sea labs on this planet with various projects in them, that one is a star paladin, they use buiochrome weapons and mecha and ships to defend the galaxt in ages past." He says naming a few things steven may not know **
(250) SAM: "not to mention the catporn, nuke, cheese, and ghosts"
(234) Felix: "Oh and the mask told me...and there is a super being that I am looking for hidden in one of the labs."
(240) Rose: "Felix...please mention wha' mask yeh're talkin' 'bout before yeh talk 'bout it. Otherwise ya make all o' us look crazy fer 'ssociatin' wit' ya"
** (253) Tiana looks puzzled again and just sits listening **
** (234) Felix would send Sleven back into the ship for something, when the little mini mech returns to his arms he takes a biochrome mask from its posession and shows it to the others. "It is like a journal, in a way, it records memories and transfers them to new partners." **
** (250) SAM goes to put the biochome orb away without activating it **
(234) Felix: "It taught me how to make wonderful new viruses and other bio weapons...I have been wanting to test it by turning Steven into a monkey...but I doubt he would approve..." He says, his tendrils on his head lowering n sadness
(250) SAM: "we could always put it to a vote felix"
** (240) Rose sighs **
** (234) Felix smiles cheerfuly at Rose. "I have only released one virus to date, do not be so pessimistic!" **
(240) Rose: "So yeah, as yeh can see. Everyone on this ship is fuckin' crazy....yay" she says unenthusiastically
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "I would not."
** (234) Felix frowns now. "I am perfectly sane..." **
(250) SAM: "you should see his ratpick"
(250) SAM: "its cute"
(247) Damien (C): "The more I hear, the less I want to go."
(253) Tiana: "Wait wait, back up. You could turn someone in to a monkey? And turn them back again after?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "His species has an ability to manipulate genetics."
(250) SAM: "the monkgranade i hear though wasn't so useful"
** (234) Felix blinks at Tiana and he nods his head. "Of course." He points to the giant mecha standing in the doorway. "That was once a bettle." **
(253) Tiana: "Neat, I'd like to try that one day. Would be fun"
(250) SAM: "tiana... never vulunteer for anything"
(240) Rose: "An' we're all wearin' aquatic critters. Ah stopped thinkin' 'bout it a month ago"
(253) Tiana: "But then you never do anything"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Rose has a special outlook on most subjects."
** (234) Felix nods his head. "Also if you loose any limbs or are near death I can regrow them for you." He says and points to his own blackened face. "THis is the result of one of my experements though." **
(250) SAM: "i got a few tricks..... too2
** (240) Rose grumbles to herself something about "freaks" and "weirdos". There's also something in there about "breaking" and "truffels" **
(250) SAM: "i can cause small fores then theirs, the tiamat incident"
(250) SAM: "but heywe got a mission... to save the universe... or stop it getting unsaved? depending on your veiw..."
(253) Tiana: "Either works"
** (250) SAM nods **
(250) SAM: "that and i get to make cool toys"
(240) Rose: "aaan' ah'm teh only sane one left" she says as she absently pokes the miniature sun revolving around her head
(250) SAM: "when i found these lot i was working custimizing competition mechs"
(250) SAM: "i kinda had to save these lot, alot"
(250) SAM: "now i'm a cheif engineer on a starship... cool hey"
** (247) Damien (C) is scared to ask what else she has done. **
(250) SAM: "anyway my freinds out their somewhere having fun..."
(250) SAM: "i think he was hiding behind a moon last time i saw him..."
(250) SAM: "he did introduce himself right?"
(240) Rose: "Oh right, question?" she asks Tiana or Damien in general.
(240) Rose: "did yeh lot 'ave plans on attacking the giant monstr's space station tha's been sendin' yeh messages callin' 'self a god?"
(250) SAM: "CHEEZE" her arm computer says in a mechanical tone
** (250) SAM looks at the computer and presses a few buttons **
** (247) Damien (C) glances at SAM, then looks away quickly. "What question?" **
(253) Tiana: "I kinda forgot about that what with all the other stuff going on. It'd be nice to go and say hi and check to see if he really is god"
** (250) SAM presses a few buttons and a image of a block of cheese apears onscreen then a mouse races into veiw and drags the cheese away. sam smiles giggling abit **
(247) Damien (C): "You mean the moon?"
(240) Rose: "'s'not. Point is. Don' attack it whatever yeh do. Pro'bly should tell yer gov'rment 'r whatever"
(250) SAM: "yep the barons here to protect this system, angainst any threats, so please don't anoy him, hes going to be your neibour for a very long time"
** (234) Felix smiles a little. "I could introduce you to a god if you like, we have one aboard the ship." **
(247) Damien (C): "Oh, that thing."
** (240) Rose quickly turns on Felix "NO! Do noT!" **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) stands and takes a break, walking toward the shoreline in his armor, he watches as Lorrie's yacht moors itself just off the surf **
** (234) Felix looks to Rose and frowns. "Why not? He is perfectly civilized!" **
(253) Tiana: "Whats this?"
(250) SAM: "isn't he also trying to find a suitable mother for a new species or something?"
** (240) Rose waves her hand dismissively "Too much trouble." **
(250) SAM: "its best not to wander around the ship..."
** (271) Lorrie continued to experiment with the controls, figuring out what each system did. **
(240) Rose: "Sam, we'll get to tha' later. Stop scarin' people"
(250) SAM: "tiana if your sgoing to be traveling wir us theirs 3 posible places you can stay, the quarters, though theirs a weird habit of the rooms being bugged"
(250) SAM: "by insects some of the time... theiors a house in the mechbay. thats mostly safe, its mine, and a set of rooms in a sidebay off the mechbay too if you want to be left alone more"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) shouts to Lorrie "May I come aboard?" **
** (234) Felix shakes his head. "Your home is hardly safe Sam, there is also the Garden, though that requires a desire to be around all kinds of living things..." **
(271) Lorrie: "Oh. Sure." She moved to the nearest railing, holding out a hand to Steven.
(250) SAM: "it doesn't move anymnore so it is safe..."
** (240) Rose grumbles about something about a "panic room" **
(250) SAM: "wanna see my house"
(250) SAM: *shows daimen/Tiana the mouse on her computer screen
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) relies on a much simpler method (which she has seen Brandt use several times... With a quick hop (and in Steven's case, a brief burst of thruster jets), he leaps the few feet onto the yacht's top deck "Thank you.. I'm Steven." **
(250) SAM: "isn't he cute"
(250) SAM: "i call him mickey"
(253) Tiana: "Erm, well I'll likely just sleep in one of those side rooms or the quarters I guess..."
(253) Tiana: "And yes, nice mouse"
** (271) Lorrie nodded. "You can call me Lorrie. For now, anyway." She chuckled lightly. **
(250) SAM: "the siderooms are totally safe.. no-one knows i built em yet"
** (240) Rose lazily rolls her head towards Tiana "Lock yer door" **
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "Lorrie..." *Checks a stack of cards.* "This is yours, then.." **
(250) SAM: "no its my house not a mouse."
(250) SAM: "well i guess its avatar is a mouse..."
(253) Tiana: "I might just stay in Huntress..."
(250) SAM: "i created a artifical world for it to explore so it woudn't get bored"
** (240) Rose coughs "Good call" **
** (234) Felix laughs a little **
(250) SAM: "hardly anything i make messes up, only stuff i don't make does"
** (234) Felix shakes his head at that **
(240) Rose: "Kid....90% o' teh ship wasn' made by you."
(250) SAM: "exactly my point"
** (271) Lorrie takes the card, looking it over. "Yeah, I really don't need this." She let out another chuckle. "Although, it will be fun moving around your ship. I'd ask what sort of security you had. But, that would spoil it." **
(250) SAM: "since i destroyed thje engines have they failed us?"
(240) Rose: "Yes..."
(250) SAM: "when?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "I'd advise you keep the card, regardless, if you are on-board."
(253) Tiana: "Why did you destroy the engines in the first place? Don't you need them?"
(240) Rose: "Failed, not so much. Worked prop'rly. Never" she pauses and cringes in embarrasment "But yeh know, not tha' big o' a deal"
(250) SAM: "i kinda switched them on before they were repaired to kill some enemies"
(271) Lorrie: "Eh. If you say so." She tucked the card into a pocket.
(250) SAM: "but i stupped the ship from blowing up afterwards...so alls ok"
** (240) Rose sighs "Ah give up...." **
(250) SAM: "you ok rose?"
(240) Rose: "Ah'm here aren' ah?"
(250) SAM: "that kinda stuff is everyonday occurance right?"
** (253) Tiana looks at Rose in sympathetic understanding **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "So what's your take on events here? Tiana there seems...excited...after it all."
(240) Rose: "Kid...yeh're makin' this really hard, yeh know?"
(250) SAM: "what?"
** (250) SAM looks puzzled **
(240) Rose: "'xactly"
(250) SAM: ???
(250) SAM: "so tiana what do you do, got any stories?"
** (234) Felix shakes his head and wonders over to get more bbq **
(271) Lorrie: "You mean the whole ancient planet wide AI that is part of a galaxy spanning network? Or, the phantom menance that is part of some vague prophecy?"
(253) Tiana: "Stories... hmm.. well my mech chewed the foreskin off of a giant sea monster once. That was fun"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) chuckles "It seems everyone I speak with knows much more than I expect... Either, both... Each piece is of its own importance." **
(250) SAM: "....."
** (240) Rose sighs almost relieved and sits down by the fire. She idly pulls her helmet off and sets it off to the side. **
(253) Tiana: "And my mind got swapped with Ragistan too... that was less fun"
(250) SAM: ""how did....."
** (271) Lorrie reaches over and pats his cheek. "It's ok. You'll get used to it, I'm sure. The former seems to be breaking down, given that it almost let a planet killing weapon fall into the hands of those ...Orphan Star people. Whatever those are. The latter... I'll have to see to believe." She gave a small shrug. **
(253) Tiana: "So, I'm curious. Whats the swirly sun thing?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Pacifica is not to blame... Orphan Star were just another tool of the Primal Pantheon to take control of these worlds. Our first assignment was a planet known as Askir, a nearly barren world. They sought to bring a civilization which had settled the world centuries ago into war against new settlers who had built a spaceport. They nearly succeeded there, as well."
(271) Lorrie: "So who and what is this pantheon? And, what do they gain from controlling each AI? Pacifica, the answer is fairly obvious."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "The Pantheon is a group similar to our own which was tasked to destroy an ancient device attacking populated worlds many years ago... In the aftermath they seemed to just disappear. It's apparent the years since, they have been targeting worlds and slowly eroding their defenses. The weapon Pacifica bears is...circumstantial, I believe. The potential of these worlds, when controlled, is far more than I could predict."
(271) Lorrie: "Well, that would explain the ones that Pacifica has lost contact with." She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I wonder if there is a pattern to which worlds have been targeted. Is it just one at a time, or are they striking multiple targets?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "There are six worlds we are aware of. Pacifica represents water, Askir fire.. I do not know their names, but by the Ancients' beliefs, there will be worlds corresponding to Air, Earth, the Cosmos itself...and Void...
(271) Lorrie: "Well, perhaps we can discuss, with Pacifica, the worlds that would correspond to those elements. Unless you have a lead on their next target. Unless they plan on marshalling other forces to try again here."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "They need the world itself intact. Askir's health, her defenses, were meant to work symbiotically with the world's occupants. My understanding is the same holds true for Pacifica. As long as her people are at peace, and will cooperate against a threat, the planet is safe."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "As to our next destination...I only have a vision to rely on, and if there is an opportunity to speak with Pacifica, I will take it."
(271) Lorrie: "Well, it mentioned wanting to talk to us. Well, the us that stopped the ground invasion. I'm not so sure about the space conflict. But, that is another matter."
(271) Lorrie: "Well, we will see about getting you an audience."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "I appreciate that. And if you are still concerned with the safety of Pacifica, in addition to whatever weapon the planet bears, we have brought a weapon of our own which we can leave behind.." **
(271) Lorrie: "Oh?" She showed a bit of curiousity at the mention of another for of planetary defense.
(271) Lorrie: *form
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Decades ago, during a great war, many automated stations were built with the intention of blockading entire star systems from enemy vessels. During an attack, the lab which developed and housed controls for each station was destroyed, but we have managed to liberate one, and have brought it to guard over Pacifica."
(271) Lorrie: "That thing that thinks it's a god, or something like that?"
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) chuckles "It was built by a culture adherent to its religion. Understand the belief was it was simply more efficient to build each platform around a single design, but including the ability to travel between star systems would be far too cost prohibitive. So...each station was built in the system it would protect, or very nearby. **
(271) Lorrie: "And, this one just happened to be built near Pacifica? More than a little convenient. Unless, you found a way to move them between systems."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "We have the services of a ship built to tow massive starships out of battle and to repair bases, yes."
** (271) Lorrie nodded. "That would make it fairly easy to transport. But, how long does it take to move?" **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "We were trying to travel as simple mercenaries, so it is several days behind us, following a trail left behind. To the rest of the galaxy, there are only a few who are even aware this star system exists..."
(271) Lorrie: "Including this pantheon, of course. ...Well, couldn't that narrow down those who are part of the pantheon?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "The Pantheon are like Seraphim, my team. We were selected because of our abilities... And we are descendant of the Ancients. I know who the original members are, and it is generally clear who they have recruited into their ranks. What is more difficult is identifying the organizations they use to destabilize and conquer worlds.
(271) Lorrie: "Yes. But, you cut the head off a snake and the body dies. Take out the leadership..."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "You are correct...however, how do you confront a more skilled, experienced opponent with greater forces and a technological advantage? Pantheon have positioned themselves for decades, while Seraphim was founded less than a year ago (in-game time)
(271) Lorrie: "So, they have the time, the resources, and so on. The principle still holds. But, it's like fighting an ice bear. You try to hit it head on, and you'll be ripped to shreds in seconds."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "Exactly. Their targets can be used as our asset as much as they desire it as theirs. We can succeed simply by preventing their success. Each world they cannot claim weakens their threat to the galaxy as a whole." **
(271) Lorrie: "Like trying to stop an avalanche with a shovel."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Hmm.. I wouldn't say that is accurate."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "For absolute success in their goals, as I understand them, they need all six worlds under their control."
(271) Lorrie: "Which means, all they need is time. Time to grow, expand and take control of the worlds. Given their headstart, we are at an obvious handicap. And, there may be other worlds that can qualify. It would seem short-sighted to seed all of these worlds with AIs and only pick six keys. Something happens to one, like a supernova, asteroid strike, or another of a number of cataclysmic events, and the whole system collapses."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Interestingly...it has already happened."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "I said I had a vision, it was some months ago while we were acquiring Baron Samedi. I witnessed the activation of the weapon which the Pantheon seeks... One of the worlds was in its blast, yet it survived."
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Not unscathed...it's possible it will never bear life...but it was not destroyed."
(271) Lorrie: "A vision. Have you been to this planet?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Have I been there, no. Every member of Seraphim, as I've said, is descendent of the Ancients. As a result, nearly every member has some exceptional power...talent. Sam.." *He gestures toward Sam on the shore* "Can control fire. Though she's perhaps poorest trained of anyone. One of our former crew can sense the history of an object. I have known others with the ability to influence minds, or even heal great injuries in themselves or others. My abilities are more...passive. I can identify the ability in others, and with training I have grown to detect their mood...even when they are misleading. I believe part of this has manifested in passed-on memories of ancient events."
** (271) Lorrie made a gesture for him to finish his train of thought. "But, you haven't been there. So, the world MAY have some defense against catacysmic events. Assuming, of course, that the AI remains intact. Which still leaves us with the possibility that one of the worlds becomes unable to fulfill it's function. And, the whole falls apart. But, this is all speculation, with no hard evidence." **
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "You are correct...I have no knowledge of the true age of these worlds. They may have been constructed millions of years ago, or maybe only tens of thousands. If a world is lost...as unfortunate as that may be, it is in our favor."
(271) Lorrie: "But, that still leaves us one of two options. These ancients are short-sighted and didn't plan for this. Or, multiple worlds are viable components."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) considers "So you believe that these events have been planned?" **
(271) Lorrie: "What events?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "The need to defend against this weapon after such a long time."
(271) Lorrie: "I don't know. I would need to know more about these ancients to say anything with some degree of certainty. But, your ship, for example. If life support goes down, does everyone die?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "There is a danger...but we are prepared with backups, safety measures." *He taps his armor's chestpiece*
(271) Lorrie: "So would it be beyond reason that the ancients placed contingencies on the chance that something happened to one of their key worlds? Pacifica did say that some of the AIs have gone offline, making it a possibility."
** (244) Steven Westpoint (D) frowns "Misty, Askir's AI, did not share that information, though I believe when we met her, she was still...unstable." **
(271) Lorrie: "So, we may run around chasing breadcrumbs. While we're busy doing that, this pantheon, who you've admitted is a larger organization, can find other compatible worlds and still succeed. In theory, anyway. Correct?"
(244) Steven Westpoint (D): "Agreed...all the more reason to speak with Pacifica. As I said, Misty was in poor shape when we encountered her. I believe she may have been their last target, though I couldn't say for certain."
** (271) Lorrie nodded. "Well, that will have to wait, until we can talk to Pacifica." **

Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:19 am

Just giving a friendly reminder, Bish, that I really do need that information for next session. Just PM me anything and everything.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi Bishop, could you send me the stats for the 'Wiper' weapon that Tiana got from Pacifica? Thanks

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Ok you two! I will have your details for you tomorrow!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 am

*Gasp* Details out-of-session?! I shall have to make a list of things I need :P

Also, I suppose I could work on posting up the details again after you left.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 am

Incoming! (I want to thank Rose/Ardith again for setting up the meeting, it turned out quite well.)

(3799) Rose idly presses something on her wrist below her shirt sleeve "Ey' cap'n shouldn' we be settin' up a meetin're somethin'. There're things we prob'ly all need ta discuss t'gether" **
(3808) Bishop: inside sams little room are odd occasional toys and scampery things.. you see a robotic tentacle scurry across the room, chasing one ofthe cleaning droids that chitters at it angrily
(3815) Felix nods his head and heads from the scorpion and down to look for Steven **
(3796) Sam: 2what your capable off i don't know, but it might be limitless"
(3800) Tiana: "Uh-huh?"
(3795) Anerisa: "I see...very well. However till I become more familar with them would you mind an amzon following you for now?" She smiles slightly as her tone became joking.
(3796) Sam: "you have pure dna"
(3796) Sam: "which is odd each of us had extra strand of ancient dna... but not you."
(3800) Tiana: "Ohh, well yeah. I've been pretty good at avoiding radiation..." she says, thinking back to using her mecha's jump jets to blow dry her hair
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): -I'll arrange a meeting tonight, Rose, unless you would recommend sooner?-
(3694) Damien (C) walks up to Steven and Anerisa's conversation outside. **
(3796) Sam: "no you don't get it, its pure dna, poure ancient dna.."
(3799) Rose: "As long as, we do it before some'un get's eatin' then, ah'm alright with when'ver"
(3800) Tiana: "You're right, I don't get it. What's so special about having old DNA?"
(3796) Sam: "all of it.. no other traces, its .. imposible"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "I don't mind at all, though I'm not doing anything particularly exciting."
(3800) Tiana: "Other than that I've probably missed out on thousands of years of evolution..."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) nods to Damien as he approaches **
(3795) Anerisa: "Nor am I, I am only waiting to hear back fro ma few special projects that I have assigned." As she turns to look at the new comer.
(3796) Sam: "i don't know what it means, we all have a trace because in your past their was genetic manipulation or a ancient ancestor, but not you, its weird"
(3815) Felix looks to Anerisa and smiles warmly at her "Hello there, Nice ship you have, do you spend a lot of time in gas giants?" **
(3800) Tiana: "Are you sure you didn't just forget to turn the machine on right?"
(3799) Rose sets out a shipwide comm message "HEY, JERKWADS! HEAD TA TEH BRIEFIN' ROOM, WE'RE HAVIN' A MEETIN'!"(The computer may be gone, but his spirit remains :p) **
(3796) Sam: "maybe.. no its unlikely."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) blinks at Felix, not understanding the reference, himself. **
(3800) Tiana: "If Hama gives me wonky sensor readings I tend t find giving him a sharp swat on the side of the control pannel helps"
(3796) Sam giggles **
(3795) Anerisa: "It's been know to happen." Turning to Felix. "We however tend to spend most of our time in ploint blank combat and landing boarding parites."
(3796) Sam: "it might just be a fluke, but its more likely your parents were special."
(3815) Felix is far too used to Steven being confused around him. "Ah I see, I noticed while I was crawling around on your ship that you have a high pressure hull that looks to have been sand blasted a few times." **
(3796) Sam: "anyway, your the only one i showd this place to, you can stay here as long as you like."
(3795) Anerisa: "I see...I will ask kindly for you to refrane from entering the mech bay."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) stops in his tracks, furrows his brow, and looks to Felix considering his choice of words **
(3800) Tiana: "Well... there was that whole thing Hama was talking about previously about me been brought here on board the Cashama or some such. I didn't really understand it all though, and half the time he was singing crazy songs so I'm not sure if thats real."
(3800) Tiana: "I don't think it matters though either way, old or new DNA, its just DNA. It doesn't mean anything."
(3815) Felix tilts his head. "Why would I go into the mechbay?" **
(3796) Sam: "maybe, but, from now on , i'll protect you, no matter what ok"
(3694) Damien (C) nods to the female, then walks away, not wanting to discuss his topic in front of anyone but Steven. **
(3795) Anerisa: "That is a question for yourself." She says with a gentle smile. "But, please respect my wishes."
(3800) Tiana looks puzzled by this but nods "Well... ok, just don't get all weird on me. I think you may be over reacting about this a bit" **
(3796) Sam: "you have alot of power if we can awaken it. the scorpain has psychically imbued reactors, maybe they can help..."
(3796) Sam: "weird on you?"
(3815) Felix shrugs his shoulders. "I have no reason to go there, you need not worry about me sneaking around." He points at Steven. "Ask him, I am perfectly trust worthy." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "We should probably head to the war-room, Rose apparently has something to talk about and feels it's urgent."
(3800) Tiana: "Yeah, we're apparently going to be members of the same crew. That means we look after each other as a given, you don't need to do anything special or anything beyond what would be normal for that yeah? You watch my back, I watch yours, we all watch the ships"
(3795) Anerisa: "Is she your comm's officer....I'm sure everyone enjoys her lovly voice over the comm's." she says in a playful tone and smile.
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "She...does a lot of things around the ship."
(3800) Tiana: "We should get going anyway, I think I heard some speaker announcement for us all. Though it was hard to make out under all this metal"
(3796) Sam: "as soon as i can if you trust me to i'll install Hama into the sahip and set up AI ruitines so he can still be wit you on the mech
(3795) Anerisa: "Well, lead the way." She motions and seems to fall into a almost miltartstic pace.
(3796) Sam offers tiana a weird baseball sized orb **
(3800) Tiana nods to Sam "Providing Brandt is given the option to help while doing it, and Hama is okay with it." **
(3800) Tiana: "Whats that?"
(3796) Sam: "it was a freind of mines, but .... "
(3815) Felix will head to the briefing room **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) nods, gathering Damien and heading up to the command deck's briefing room... which at this point may be a little cramped **
(3796) Sam: "you can use it, its a personal orginizizer, secretary, camera, light, and alarm clock"
(3800) Tiana: "You should keep it then, sounds useful."
(3796) Sam lets go and it hovers up mnear your head **
(3799) Rose: (Not everyone is here, so it should be fine"
(3796) Sam: "i got one already" *taps her pocket*
(3800) Tiana says with a grin and ducks out from the hidey hole to make her way towards the briefing room **
(3796) Sam: "i madfe everyone one, nbut most just get loxked in cupboards"
(3799) Rose sits menacingly in the briefing room as people come in. Of course, it's hard to look menacing with a small sun revolving around your head and a rat sitting on your head **
(3796) Sam follows tiana after checking smomething.... **
(3796) Sam checks over the repairdrones scans for any recording of new intruders (small sized) in their work **
(3800) Tiana: "Well, alright then. I'll keep it, you sure you don't mind me having your friends one though?"
(3795) Anerisa follows in behind Steven, looking rather inetemateing in her own way. Atleast if you find yourself intimated by six foot tall woman in decked out miltary uniform's. **
(3796) Sam: "odd" she then arives art the breifing late *kinda arives) her drone hovers through the door
(3694) Damien (C) takes a position near the exit to whatever room we use for this briefing. **
(3815) Felix kicks back in one of the seats, Sleven uncloaking next to him which he snatches out of the air and starts to pet the mini mecha **
(3808) Bishop: Actiualy Anerisa, quite the opposite! *thinks Jesse as he comes in*
(3800) Tiana heads on into the briefing room, hoping up in to one of the seats and sitting in it in her usual cross legged fashion **
(3796) Sam: a llow quatlity hologram of sam is projected leaning against a wall listening
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Sam, get in here."
(3799) Rose 's expression melts as she sees Anerisa "Wha'?" she just kind of looks at Steven "Ya didn' tell me yeh we're bringin' some'un new. Ah'm not pr'pared fer this" she grumbles. **
(3808) Bishop: Chard lumbers in, blanket sized nbandages over bullet wounds.. 'Allright guv.
(3796) Sam: "i am here" the hologram says
(3815) Ragistan looks Chard over appraisingly **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "We'll make it work, Rose. No, Sam. That's an order, no holograms."
(3815) Felix looks over to Steven. "Do I need t go get her?" **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "No, you don't."
(3799) Rose: "Don' worry about Sam, this is mostly fer new people anyway"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) looks directly at the hologram "And if she doesn't come up, then I'll engage the security measures and seal the room." **
(3799) Rose stands and puts her hand on the desk glaring at Anerisa "'kay, then this is gonna have ta do fer now." she clears her throat "Say somethin' tha' won' make me hate yer guts" **
(3795) Anerisa: "Very well," She pauses for a moment. " Something." She answers in a cool and clear voice.
(3815) Felix thinks for a moment. "I wont release any new viruses?" He offers **
(3694) Damien (C) looks over at Rose. "You are being a bitch. Get to the point of this meeting." **
(3799) Rose narrows her only visible eye "Well, tha' ain' a good start, but yer right, this needs a point." **
(3799) Rose: "Well, this will go in two parts. First, I'd like everyone...and I mean EVERYONE to put anything forward that they think we need to know. Things that might cause problems etcetera etcetera."
(3799) Rose: "then, after that, I think it's best that we put forward things to avoid on this ship. However, first we'll start with the first thing. Alphabetically Maybe?"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) immediately speaks up "Keep your IDs with you at all times while on-board this ship, and do not lose them off-ship." **
(3799) Rose: "Or any order, not like I care.."
(3815) Felix: "Take the stairs whenever possible."
(3796) Sam 's drone saus "ive found a new target i;m interested in greatly, theirs something id like to collect their. a megalith. i don't know much more, but if were anywhere close. to *co-ordinates* id like to stop by" **
(3796) Sam: "and repairdrones have spotted something new scampering round the ship. i don't have any info on what it is yet, jusdt be careful"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) glances aside at Sam's hologram "Phoenix, please..." *beat* "Hmm..." *He reaches over and slides the warroom door shut, blocking outside communications.* **
(3796) Sam: "the Hama mech has volunteered to become the ships new AI, barring anything uneventful happening, installation should occur shortly."
(3799) Rose shrugs "Ah guess, we could start then. Anerisa, yeh're first alphabetically, do yeh have anythin' yeh'd like to say?" **
(3796) Sam: *drone switches to recording only*
(3795) Anerisa: "I am still new here, I'm afiard I will have little imput on this of this ship, nor would I be bedding here so it wouldnt not make much sense."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Tell them about your homeworld, and your fears."
(3799) Rose: "Well, no ah meant more, "is there anything you would like to put forward in terms of information and ideas that might help" she says imitating your voice
(3815) Felix: "Now would be a time to share anything you wish for us all to know as well, not just things about this ship?" he offers
(3800) Tiana: "And explaining who you are and when you turned up might help some of us."
(3795) Anerisa: "Ahh right so. Perion where I hail from is being control by some sort of behind the scense force, causeing assults like these to happen everywhere. I'm afiard unless someone finds a way to reveal or stop this force my home will fall into ruin." She answers in a bit of a reporting voice as well as in a miltary style.
(3795) Anerisa: "I am a Dame Commander of the ship you see just outside, I arrived with the fleet here however I knew of their wrong doing and saw my chanced to break away from the horries they are attemping in viral bombing hundreds of worlds in single runs."
(3815) Felix wonders Idly if he could find and salvage one of those bombs to get a sample of the virus they contained **
(3795) Anerisa: "However from the reports I have gotten in, nothing remains larger then an ice-cube out there. My people are still scanning for poseable survirers however."
(3800) Tiana: "So, you're now planning on joining up with this ship as well?"
(3795) Anerisa: "Joining with the ship, not so much." She shakes her head slightly. "I plan on supporting with my own ship, taking your side would be a better term for it I beleive."
(3815) Felix nods his head. "What sort of armaments does your ship have?" **
(3799) Rose: "prob'ly fer teh best. 'avin' more tha' two ships woul' be really useful"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) nods in agreement with Rose **
(3795) Anerisa: "Short range plasma weaponary, a long range core cannon, and equiped with top knoch boarding equipment."
(3815) Felix: "Does that mean you have a good complement of marines on hand?"
(3795) Anerisa: "That is correct boarding and seizing ships is out specitly."
(3815) Felix smiles approvingly. "Very nice, very nice indeed, and working together I am sure we have some things that would make their jobs safer and easier." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "We'll have time while Phoenix is being repaired to consider some upgrade options... Pacifica is rather isolated, and if you'll pardon, some of the technologies in use here are outdated by decades, or centuries." **
(3800) Tiana: "Great. Does that mean any new problems though? Can your ship be tracked by those people? Will they be hunting for us more closely with you along? Not that I mind, just want to know."
(3799) Rose: "We're already bein' tracked by lotta people, one more won' hurt tha' much"
(3795) Anerisa: "They will be just as aggressive with me with you." she smiels a bit. "However they will likly come after me frist, and I would have it no other way."
(3694) Damien (C) (in Second Epoch Terran) speaks directly to Steven. "I need to discuss something with you at some point, preferably in private." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) looks over to Damien and speaks normally "Alright, but as often as we seem to keep secrets aboard this ship, I'd prefer we try to keep things open." **
(3800) Tiana scowls at Damien **
(3799) Rose: "Anyway, unless yeh got anythin' else, up next would be" she looks a clipboard she produces "Brandt?"
(3694) Damien (C): "It may also be of note that our moon has the capability of transporting entire fleets of ships lightyears in an instant."
(3815) Felix looks over to Steven. "Their ship will need new drive systems, it wouldnt do to have them unable to manuver like us in wave and jump space." **
(3798) Brandt (D) considers long and hard, possibly even letting the room go quiet, but he's clearly thinking "There's something inside the crystals I took from Marge's damaged mecha... It may be related to this...thing...Poseidon mentioned." **
(3795) Anerisa: "I'm sorry but is something like that even poseiable?" Speaking towards Felix. "Just the concept of it would cause my polit to laugh."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) casts Felix a quick aside "I've thought of that... something to look into." **
(3815) Felix looks to Anerisa and he nods his head. "Our ship is capable of it, and working together I am sure Sam, Brandt and myself can figure out something." **
(3795) Anerisa: "I would be intrested in witnessing it, but ye a worry for a set date."
(3815) Felix turns his attention back to Brandts presentation **
(3799) Rose: "Go on" she says with an expression that kind of points out that she knows less than she lets on...of course, she also knows more than she lets on, so it kind of evens out
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) looks over to Brandt "The 'Decay' that Pacifica mentioned... Find out what it is, and if it can be destroyed." **
(3798) Brandt (D) looks around as the attention focuses solely on him "I haven't studied it yet, other than my initial encounter with it. I thought it was an after-image of Mania's tampering with her mecha." **
(3798) Brandt (D): "Given what we've learned, I think it may be this.." *nods toward Steven* "Decay."
(3798) Brandt (D): "Also, I'll be leaving in a few days... I'm returning several of my kin to our new homeworld. I'll return with what resources I can, and all the data I can gather on our past encounter with the Pantheon."
(3800) Tiana: "Do you know how long you'll be?"
(3799) Rose: "Good, tha' should give us a'nother link to information. If this keeps up, we might 'ave an actual network on 'em"
(3798) Brandt (D): "It took me weeks to plot a route to Pacifica, but with the modifications I've made to my engines, I should be able to transport the ship there, and return, in a few days. A week, perhaps... Also, I found this data while searching through the ship's logs..."
(3798) Brandt (D) posts a file to the room's screen. It is an order to collect the tribe for evacuation, place them in stasis, and deliver them to Pacifica, specifically, and not follow the Wolfen evacuation coordinates. It is authorized by 'Kobalt'. **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) furrows his brow and lets out a deep 'Hmmm' at the revelation, but says nothing at the moment **
(3799) Rose noticeably twitches at the name **
(3800) Tiana: "Who's this Kobalt and why would he do that?"
(3798) Brandt (D): "Regarding upgrades, I know there are several Wolfen tribes remaining here; I'm sure they'd be glad to help plan and execute any modifications, and in preparing for the assault on Orphan Star, I've taught them quite a few tricks that can improve native-tech, and possibly conventional, systems."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "She is part of something greater...what I suspect is a network of agents attempting to guide the flow of events in the galaxy. Most, fortunately, combatting the Pantheon and helping matters at-hand."
(3799) Rose: "Well, if tha's all, then next would be...skipping over chard due to the lack of likely insight" she flips the paper over "Damien"(Then Felix, for good measure whenever he's done)
(3798) Brandt (D) nods, done **
(3694) Damien (C) has already stated the majority of the information he has. **
(3694) Damien (C): "It may be of note that our moon has the capability of transporting entire fleets of ships lightyears in an instant."
(3798) Brandt (D): "I hadn't considered that. It would certainly hasten my travel back home."
(3815) Felix will tell people a list of avalable drugs, both recreational and enhancment that are avalable, a list of creatures of his that are aboard the ship and which are dangerous, the various virus cures and protections he can offer to them, the regeneration tanks that are avalable to repair damaged tissue or regrow lost limbs. The second part would be that they shoukd under no circumstances play fetch with any of the creatures they come across, no matter how much they beg, and that the only off limits places that will get them killed that he had was the hydroponics bay and the biological vaults on the lowest level **
(3815) Felix also adds in the weapons he has developed, homing grenades, manta suits, and the narco pod incapasitation weapons/planetary bombs ect **
(3815) Felix: "Does anyone have any questions or requests?"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Look into the changes in the fluffels...and make sure that's not happening to any other of your creations."
(3815) Felix nods his head. "I can grow more of them, I just need access to suitable corpses." He says pleasently enough **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "I'm not asking for more, just find out what happened."
(3815) Felix: "Oh, I also have four prisoners on the other ship to begin hive production."
(3694) Damien (C): "Do I even want to know what he means by that?
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) shifts, slightly uncomftable with that notion, but says nothing **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "No. I'd prefer it not be an issue, but there's a reason that I am allowing it."
(3815) Ragistan stands up after Felix is done yammering and he rubs the back of his head. "Well, lets see...Information...I have a squad of marines that will be coming with me when we leave this planet...I have control of the planets defence grid...And I know the location of the under sea labs and monistaries." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Well, if the Decay are directly related to the Pantheon, and the thing Brandt has trapped is a Decay, they could be one and the same. Brandt, keep Felix appraised of any findings, as well.
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "I've had the chance to speak with Pacifica briefly, but the contents of these labs and bases could be beneficial, even from a technological point of view."
(3815) Ragistan: "Also, you may wish to be made aware, some off world mercenaries helped us in that last fight against the Orphan star, they were called Nexus, and they wanted partial control of the planet, but it was denied to them"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) considers "A wise move. Nexus was split decades ago between a faction loyal to Cobalt, and a faction loyal to Zao, himself loyal to the Pantheon." **
(3815) Ragistan would sit back down as he had no other information to share off the top of his head **
(3799) Rose: "Alright, ah guess ah'm next. Ah s'pose ah shoul' point out tha' ah have inf'rmation on most of ya lot." she idly looks at Anerisa. "Potential employment background checks. Yeh, understand, yes?".
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Is this the project you were working on all day?"
(3795) Anerisa only seems to smile slightly which was a change from her mostly nurtral face. **
(3799) Rose: "Clearly. Anyway, if yeh have a problem yeh, don' worry. Ah won' be givin' any o' this out save possibly to teh cap'n. If yeh have requests, let me know afterwards(just PM SAFF and I'll ignore certain things Bish gives me)
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Requests?"
(3799) Rose: "As far as anythin' else. Ah'll be headin' an expedition into a different dimension, later on. So, don' use the elevators until then"
(3799) Rose: "Things you don' want anyone to know..."
(3800) Tiana: "Different dimension?"
(3799) Rose: "It's another ship, that's attatched to our ship. Complicated, you'll hear about it later)
(3800) Tiana: "ok"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Try to stick in pairs until you're familiar with the ship. There have been reports from visitors and work crews of suddenly finding themselves in unfamiliar corridors."
(3799) Rose: "Otherwise, Sam, yeh got anythin' yeh want to add?...keep it "precise" she says narrowing her eye
(3800) Tiana: "Are you sure this ship is safe to continue using? Maybe Anerisa's ships a little less... erm... deathtrappy?"
(3799) Rose: "Sure, if yeh're a coward" she grins evily
(3795) Anerisa: "If you enjoy being inside of gas giants to you are welcome to come onto the Celestine."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Sam had said something about a critter scurrying through the ship. Felix, critters are your field, so look into it. Everyone else, keep an eye out."
(3800) Tiana grins "Curses, my one weakness, now I can never leave this ship without causing shame to myself and my famil" **
(3799) Rose: "To be fair, we've 'ad lotta critters 'round 'ere. One of em 'sploded and killed a crewman. Messy"
(3799) Rose: "see somethin' out of the ordinary. Ask Felix. He doesn' know, use caution"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Yes, do not shoot any aligators you come across."
(3694) Damien (C) will leave the ship once the briefing is over. **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "She also mentioned another Megalith. I'll speak with her on that, as we may need another for this.. Schwartz Sonne."
(3799) Rose: "Anywho, Steven?"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "I want to make one thing clear, though it has become more muddled as crew come and go.. This is not a military ship. I am Lieutenant Colonel Steven Westpoint, Concordat Mecha Corps, but this ship is for Seraphim, and I cannot and do not expect the same of the civilians as I do the former soldiers in this room."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "I will rarely issue orders to the majority of you... That said, when I do, I expect them fulfilled to the best of your ability."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) awaits any responses **
(3799) Rose: "Probably shoul' mention the open door policy..." she says tapping the table
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) considers and nods "You've all been given a card, and instructions to keep it with you. I didn't make them, they write themselves, and I have no control over that. Maybe something is happening that has been foretold and planned out for a thousand years or more, but as far as I'm concerned, your will, desires, and motives are your own. If you decline the card or choose to leave at any time, we'll do our best to drop you off on a safe world or provide travel to one." **
(3795) Anerisa smiles softly her voice slightly playful. "How intresting, I've never heard of a ship with a human resoruces department." **
(3799) Rose: "Hey, don' be racist" she says crossing her arms.
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) chuckles "If this was the Concordat, the policy would be different, but here, I need to be able to count on my crew's performance. If I can't count on you, I'll send you packing, myself." **
(3795) Anerisa: "Sounds a bit closer to home, rather then the unlike or not usful people would be shipped down to scout or other dangerouse and likly fragile ships."
(3799) Rose: "anyway, on that note, Tiana? Do you have anything to say?"(It better be good, cause alphabetical would otherwise be a terrible idea)
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "As far as policy goes, that is all... We aren't too picky about rooms around here, though with so many new crew there is liable to be a squeeze somewhere. Find a room available and it's yours; if you wish to sleep in your own vessels, that is fine as well."
(3800) Tiana: "Erm, not really. I'm not really sure how I'll be able to help out much with the ship though, I've no special powers or anything except basic psi abilities, and don't know much of whats going on in the galaxy. If Sam's taking out Hama then my mecha Huntress will even more limited though. So I guess if I'm going to be able to help you at all, I could do with some help in getting a space shooty mecha, and maybe some training at actually using them in space"
(3800) Tiana: "Hama's core unit is part of the psi lens, so I think I'd need a replacement for that as well once Hama is put in to the ship. Though on the plus side that may mean you'll be able to use psi lense type stuff through the ship now"
(3800) Tiana: "Assuming you can't do that already"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Training is a simple matter... And if Sam believes your mecha's AI will suffice, and you are comfortable with her handling it, then she is one of the best mechanics I've ever known."
(3798) Brandt (D): "I should be able to help rebuild the lens in Huntress, given the right materials."
(3800) Tiana: "I'd like it if Brandt helped her with it, if you have the time"
(3800) Tiana looks to Brandt **
(3798) Brandt (D): "I'm sure it will be a day or two before the tribes are ready, and the ship was only excavated today, it will need repairs as well, however minor."
(3798) Brandt (D) pauses "I'd be glad to help." *Wolf-smile* **
(3795) Anerisa: "If it is training you feel like you are lacking with politing mechs without AI or PSI skills I may be the person you should speak with."
(3800) Tiana: "Thanks, I'm afraid my training to date has been very erm... limited and narrow in scope"
(3799) Rose: "Don' be so down kid. Ah'm sure we can find somethin' fer yeh to do. Perhaps we can use yeh as a doorstop."
(3800) Tiana: "Thanks Rose, you sure know how to pick a girl up"
(3800) Tiana grins **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Shar, that's rude."
(3799) Rose: "Ah regret nothin'"
(3800) Tiana: "I might also kind of prefer it if I could get hold of a different sort of side arm..." looks apologetically towards Ragistan "My current pistol is giving me back pain"
(3798) Brandt (D): "Have you been practicing with my gloves?"
(3800) Tiana: "I don't have much new information to give. Hama's a computer core from some old ships, that as I understand it were sent with me to Pacifica a long time ago by someone who Hama says was my mother. He feels some sort of connection to this ship, and to those arc ship things"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "There are several weapons stations around the ship. We keep two of our standard sidearms stocked in each Damage Control Locker, as well."
(3800) Tiana: "I'll probably need some help getting used to those gloves as well thanks Brandt"
(3798) Brandt (D) nods **
(3795) Anerisa: "Good to be aware of if I am ever caught without my weapon on this ship." She nods with a bit of a smile.
(3800) Tiana: "Also, Sam seems to think that Damien has some ancient DNA stuff, could someone fill me in on who the ancients are and how they're connected?"
(3799) Rose: "oh goody, now the crazy talk starts" she grumbles under her breath
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "The ancients were a civilization that predates...pretty much all known records. We know they exist by the structures left behind... bases such as those found on this planet."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "We've discovered that there are many people, exceptions to the norm, who are still descendant from the Ancients. Many of us here, if not all, are included in that group."
(3795) Anerisa: "I'm sorry come again Steven?" She seems a bit confused about the last statement.
(3800) Tiana: "So, is there anything special about that? What does it matter? She seemed to think it was a big deal"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "The Ancients had talents, abilities which are the realm of imagination for most people. Psionics. My understanding is this is common on Pacifica, and for several reasons, I'm sure. Descendants of the Ancients are more common to express Psionic abilities. Damien's own abilities likely made him more able to merge with the bio-chrome like he has. I've seen others destroyed by it."
(3799) Rose: "For better or for worse, Tiana, it involves traces of DNA that...most of us....have" she grins evily.
(3800) Tiana: "So, how long ago did all the ancients die out?"
(3795) Anerisa: "That is...wel lsounds rather all out of this world to me." She shrugs gently how ever not in a disbeleiving way.
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Tens of thousands of years."
(3800) Tiana: "Right... ok..."
(3800) Tiana glances at the shut off Sam drone **
(3799) Rose: "Well, on that note, anyone 'ave any questions? Comments? If not, we'll just mention a few things and yeh can be on yer way"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) looks over to Rose "Threats of the ship?" **
(3799) Rose: "S'what ah meant by "few things"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) nods **
(3799) Rose: "So, like ah said, don' use the elevators just yet. They tend to take yeh places not on the ship. It SHOULD work by psychic link, but sometimes yeh do it on accident."
(3799) Rose: "Other than that, stay out of the airducts...and for good measure away from the air ducts. We don't know what's in there and what we DO know, isn't pleasant"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "As Felix mentioned, there are several biological threats which have taken refuge aboard the ship. Perhaps they're drawn to it, perhaps drawn to Excelsior, the ship which is linked to Phoenix. In any event, the cards /do/ have a deterrent effect."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) states plainly "It's a sand-worm." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "One had taken refuge in the hangar while Phoenix was buried underneath a desert. There are also several large cats we have seen prowling the halls."
(3799) Rose: "Don't carry cat piss around with you..." she pauses "What? They're attracted by it"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) shakes his head slightly **
(3799) Rose: "Oh, and don' let Felix do anything to yeh withou' him explain' it in detail. Know what? Don' let Felix do anythin' to yeh..."
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "Felix's lab is the lower deck, spare for a few rooms we use for Psionic research and other purposes. We'll probably convert them to house the Ktorn."
(3799) Rose: "Oh, this isn' really a danger, bu' there are several babies on board in a nursery. Do anythin' to em and I'll punch yer face in. Tha' or their "mongoose" 'll blow yeh up wit' it's face"
(3795) Anerisa: "You have the strangest gathering of items on your ship, a nursey along with wild cats of prey?"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "One of our team appears to have gotten trapped on-board Excelsior during the last attack on this ship; they are his and one of the twins who fulfill gunnery duties."
(3799) Rose: "It'll make sense eventually"
(3799) Rose: "Anywho, I think that's it, any comments questions? Concerns of sanity?"
(3800) Tiana shakes her head and uncoils from where she's sitting **
(3795) Anerisa nods slightly. "I have no questions as I am sure I will be informed in ways I can help. The floor is open if anyone wishes to ask questions of me I understand I am new here, and freshly defected from an enemy fleet this very day." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "I'd like access to your ships logs, of course... outside of that and interviews with your crew, I don't believe I have any current concerns."
(3795) Anerisa: "Very well, however there is a certain amount of privaicy I must insist on keeping." She says in a clear voice not hinting at the otherp layful side of her.
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) nods "I won't be asking for a full search of your ship including crew quarters, if that's what you were concerned of." **
(3795) Anerisa nods slightly. "That's for the best I beleive." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D): "If that's all..."
(3795) Anerisa nods again the woman with what appears to be a decent effort rises to her feet again. **
(3799) Rose: "Yeh, if tha's it" she stands up scooping the rat off the top of her head. "Ah'm going to get some food...an prob'ly go to bed"
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) reaches out and grasps Sam's drone to bring its focus to his face "Next meeting, Sam, I had best not have this problem again." **
(3798) Steven Westpoint (D) tosses the drone aside to float away as he smiles "Oh, and our ship's chef is Jesse... I don't know where he gets some of his supplies, but he always has something ready to go." **
(3795) Anerisa rasies her hands up somewhat defenseivly. "Oh no I just ate, and I'm trying to watch my figure." She smiles gently however. **

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 am

And after all that, now I'm tired, so here's a short version of priorities (not necessarily in order.)

Brandt:
1) Find that additional water crystal, and/or find out why it's moving around so much.
2) Transfer Hama to Phoenix. Make sure all backup systems on Phoenix are purged and ready for a new imprint beforehand, etc. I'm sure Brandt's experience with Sirius will be invaluable here.
3) Study the crystals taken from Marge's mech, see if I can identify any more information regarding their 'taint'.
4) Supervise recovery/repairs of the transport craft, and assemble any Wolfen willing to take the trip to their homeworld. It's optional, and he expects several tribes will stay.
5) Study his new robot. She's strange, most likely... Treat her well, as it were, but technical interests first. Full scans and the like... Also, she's coming with him on his trip.
6) Related? Maybe... Find out what happened to the cyborg woman with the drones. That just never seemed to resolve.

Brandt's return home: Ideally, he'll be able to use the moon to make a direct jump to his home system. It will definitely cut time off of the journey. Once there, he'll spend a few days assembling resources for a return trip...
1) A copy of all records of the Pantheon activities in his home system. Maybe not worthwhile for more than an archive of the attacks on Wolfen tribes, but maybe invaluable in its on ways.
2) A secure comm crystal to take back to Pacifica, and give to the tribes.
3) What research and scientific data he can procure; new regnerative armor methods, theories on Viridian crystal manipulation, etc. Probably not /much/ has developed in his absence, but he was never an unrivaled expert in the field, either, so there's probably something to be gained, if it can be acquired.
4) A full hold and cargo wing pods of Viridian seed crystals (of various prepared varieties), if he can procure them. Basically a fully-stocked 'starting point' to conduct his own research, without having to find and modify Viridians from scratch.

Steven's orders of business:
1) Oversee the repairs to Phoenix, with special note of the repairs to the core. I'd also like to recover the Viridian shards remaining from the attack which destroyed the core room, and use the Psychometry 3 skill in my lens to study them further.
2) Study the excavated mecha... at present it's pretty much standing idle on the Pigeon's hangar deck, iirc.
3) General training exercises. You may say "But he's in his armor!", but realize that his armor should be able to be set to /provide/ resistance, not just aid movement.
4) Help where I can with upgrades. He's not the most tech savvy, but he can help... also run quartermaster duties to make sure everyone gets a Manta suit. (ASK ME WHAT THIS IS!)
5) In general, after the meeting, Steven's doing a lot of coordinating, I think; whatever time he isn't devoting to the above, make sure that information gets to the people it needs to get to.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 109  Next