View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:14 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next
 Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse 

Post Re: Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse
I keep a copy on calch's dropbox, but at work at the moment so can't give details.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Its Ok! I dont need to know the details of the inside of Calchs drop box! ;P

seriously, I have managed to find my zip drive with all my pdfs on.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Bishop, you make it seem like my dropbox is full of evil things that you don't want to know about. I'll be honest with you, if it weren't for my dropbox, I wouldn't have been able to get back into the game as easily as I did after my laptop crashed on me.

Here is the link to my copies of the MZ books.

Core Rulebook

MZ Plus

Those should work. Anyone that needs copies of the books will be able to pull from them. That also means that Bishop has backup copies if he loses his again.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Arrr.. Blessings on ye calch..

Do I need to wash my hands after readign them? ;P

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Only if you used them for a purpose for which they were not intended.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 pm

So, yes, then.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Lets face it, calch's box makes Pandoras Box look like a christmas cracker full of keys to new sports cars.

Jurry, i resemble that remark!

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Ok, guys, having trouble connecting to the server, you guys having same problem?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 am

Nevermind! got through.

Ok, about that mecha carcass.. loot wise..

it has a pretty funny powerplant set up, the cockpit, powerplant and psionic amplifier system are all in one giant plug that slides into the back of the mecha.
The powerplant is an exotic prot dimensional filter mix type (it passes an exotic energy plasma from one dub dimension to the real dimension, harvesting vast amounts of energy as it does so, then the energy is filtered back into the sub dimension, where the rules of that dimension are different and the energy increased, . .then the plasma is filtered back in circulation, rinse shake and repeat)
The psionic amplifier, contains three slots only, one for teleportation, one for aura site and one for telepathy.
The mecha itself is a very tight design, you dont recognize the design style from any other form, (except maybe the brief glimpse you got of Kurnonnos's mecha)
interchangeable armoured weapons pods (avoids the nasty habit weapons mounts do of getting shot off)
solid hit designs that rely on skill, to get in a few really hard hitting blows (energy based, disruptor, HKTB effect for mellee) than filling the air with beams and hoping something hits.
Armour wise, its got 3 stages, first is an all encompassing energy shield, then each location (torso, limbs head etc) has an energy sheath to protect it from further damage, followed by some heavy high quality armour.
Movement systems are a mix of gravetic and thrusters, sensors are pretty standard, environmental protection, includes space, water and desert (but it looks like they have been built to have their systems tweaked to make others available)

More importantly you ID the pilot,
she is one of 40 or so that went missing from a school for women of heightened emotional needs (read, highly strung) about 2 years ago.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:39 am

Ok peeps! Got to go to a Christmas fare, so tarting a little later than normal 12 my time!
See you then

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:04 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next