View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 109  Next
 Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse 

Post Re: Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse
Might not be there next week, or possibly I might just leave early. Not sure yet. My brother, his wife, and my little sister(probably just to make me feel old) are coming in to visit this weekend and depending on sleeping arrangements or what we're actually going to be doing that day and when we're going to do it my schedule might change.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 am

Hope it all goes well, Saff. Having family around can be fun, or not :P

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Good luck SAFF! hope you can make it if possible!

Jurry, got your emails and replied!

ok all again, starting at 11 my time! see you there....

cause its all coming together...

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 am

Ok I'll be in two hours after start time. See you then.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 am

Got them, ty, and had a chance for Damien to share his info to Rage and myself.

Having had a chance to share with Ragistan and Damien, the final hours of prep before departure are:

Tech Primer:
Quote:
Gravitic Cage: perhaps the simplest pilot aid available, with a properly aligned gravitic array and basic control suite, a pilot can be removed from the effects of gravity due to maneuvers. This allows the pilot to perform higher-g maneuvers and has the added benefit of minimalizing error due to concussive strikes in combat. Enclosed is a brief explanation of the physics utilized, and a small scale mock-up which can be used for large-scale replication purposes.

Ion-Plasma Thrusters: Common throughout the galaxy, here on Pacifica, such thrusters exhibit a distinct lack of efficiency. Here I have included some notes on generally improving thrust-plasma efficiency, which should lead to a not-insignificant acceleration and maximum velocity improvement.

Rapid-growth Viridian ammunition: While not needing such things for war, my kin have always held a desire for sports and activities which laud coordination and skill. To that end, long ago we eliminated the burden of ammunition for most purposes. Enclosed is a device which can rapidly produce Viridian constructs, in this case fist-sized octohedron shells. It should be adaptable enough to fit into most weapons and take the place of their ammo supply, with a fraction of the weight. I am also including impurity ratios and arrays which should generate a either a crystal of sufficient density and rigidity to impart added force to a strike {Knockback}, or a denser core which shears away from the projectile on impact {Armor-Piercing}.

Resonance-resistant Controls: Of some concern in the coming field is a risk of collateral damage from a nearby Leviathan. To help limit damage in the event of a sonic 'strike', while I can do little to safeguard structural integrity without a full overhaul of each vessel involved, I am enclosing a compound analysis to offer alternative materials which should prevent damage to a mecha's core control systems in the event of such an attack.

Distributed Tactical Network: Enclosed is a system schematic. I will need one constructed for each vehicle and linked into its sensor array and HUD systems. (Bish, I'll discuss this with you at game-time.)

Hama's 'Flight Pack': Keeping somewhat with my original idea, dismantle one of the missiles we picked up and install its engine on a frame which can be mounted to Hama/Huntress. It won't be much in the way of 'pretty' (though it won't look like it's scrap thrown together...) But it should enable Tiana to keep up with Corona on the way North, and back to her meeting with the Earth Tribe group.

Fire Tribe Guy (What is his name?): I'll show him, and Tiana, the Air crystal I have. This...may just be easier to do in-session :P

Leviathan: I've talked to Ragistan; as long as he can arrange a transport to ferry out a load of crystal and bait the Leviathan near to the OS base, that's set.

'Tainted' crystals: The original crystals used to power Marge's mecha may not really be tainted, but there's something unusual about them, and it doesn't seem 'good.' Once the main crystals are ready, I'll remove them and have the originals put into the tank with Ragistan's starfish. Maybe...try to use that medium to communicate with them, though that's a low priority.

Last but not least: Tools, I already have them (they're in Sirius), so that's set. Cutting materials, and what-have-you, I think would probably be included in that. (Really, "Toolset" accounts for half of Sirius' weight, if not more.) Take care of any other IC matters, and I'll be ready to depart, personally.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 am

Bishop, Email, Reply, INPUT!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Been fitted for my wedding suit! not had much time on line!
Input, your all going to smell of oranges!

See you all at 11 (my time) tomorrow!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm going to hold you to that, Bish. The orange thing. I know we can't actually rely on you to be on time :p.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:15 am

your more right than you know SAFF and i wish you weren'y,

Guys if you can red this, i am as sick as a dog, and once you've read it, i suggest you crawl back into your beds and enjoy sleep.. cause its what im gonig ot try and do.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:10 am

Sorry to hear that man get well soon.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 109  Next