View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:21 pm

Gestalt D&D 3.5 Looking for one or two players 

Post Gestalt D&D 3.5 Looking for one or two players
Well its been a while since I had to do this! I'm in the market to pick up one or two people. The time for this game is 12noon - 5 or 6pm EST on either saturday or sunday(usually its saturday). I send emails to let people know what day it will be ahead of time.

PC's we have: Male Human wizard/artificer, Male Leonin Barb/Bard, Female Lacerian cleric of elishar/paladin, Female half elf Variant druid/fighter, Female Bastit warlock/monk

Story/Plot:

The story thus far started in the Kingdom of Caladan, Prince Luke the youngest of two sons set out on an adventure with a pirate to look for riches on the Isles of Mist. Tragedy struck them both as the gaze of 2 sea witches brought their doom. They still dont know to this date but they woke up in a temple of Pelor in the kingdom of Caladan once again.

After both being ressurected both pirate and prince set off on an adventure to stop Luke's former teacher of magic from terrorizing a local village in the Northlands. Along the way both met up with a travelling leonin warrior by the name of Adel, and a lacerian priestess Salus. Both being good people wanted to aid the prince and pirate in their journey to stop Lukes former teacher.

They aquired a boat to take the party the rest of the way through the snowy body of water to the ice fortress of Lukes teacher. The party suffered two tragedys along the way as they found the pirate had been keeping things found to himself and not being honest about what he found. The second is after the party arrived at the entrance of the sorcerors home he greeted the party with bolts of ice. He killed Salus in two blows, and damaged the leonin warrior to the brink of death. When all seemed lost the leonin warrior roared with a vengence causing a collapse of the stalagtites of his home causing the sorceror to meet his end. The day is won but at heavy costs.

After 2 weeks of travelling back to Caladan to Elishar's temple they raised Salus from the dead, and the pirate parted ways with the group due to differences that could not be resolved. The party now has picked up Adel's little sister whom is a practitioner of eldrich magic, and a druid archer whom the temple charged the party to investigate a evil cult that is rising in the druids lands and once peaceful town. Will the party be able to stop this threat? Only time will tell....

The characters are all gestalt.

We use a 32 point buysystem for ability purchase

All Hp is maxed

Our exp level is 7

Races: Core races allowed, other races you have to run by me first.

Items: At start 19,000 gold will be assigned for you to purchase items only from the DMG1 book.

Feats: All Core Feats from the books welcome, except for Natrual Spell, and Leadership. Any Foreign feats must be approved by me.

Classes: Any from the PHB1 are fine, any from a foreign book has to be approved by me. (some of the classes off the top of my head that are ok: Warlock, artificer, swashbuckler, knight, ninja, favored soul)

PrC's: No PrC's will be permitted in this game.

House rules:

Critical misses (have to roll to confirm with a follow up miss)

There is no summoning spells in this game. (Druids from the PHB1 will be replaced with a variant druid which will also replace the wild shape ability.)

Upon death there is no XP penalty applied.

My rules:

Please be on time, or I will have to dock the percentage of xp that you are late of a session.

Please show up, or you will get no xp. (if you warn me by email in a reasonable amount of time that you will be late or not there, I will work out something with you.)

Please show respect to players and the GM, and you in turn will be treated fairly in return.

Please, no evil characters.

Thats all i can think of for the moment:

My email is acstrife@gmail.com

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Post Re: Gestalt D&D 3.5 Looking for one or two players
Id be interested in playing in a Gestalt game and I have the rulebook with the gestalt rules it it

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm

working on a wizard/rogue atm, just waiting on ability requests sent via e-mail.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 am

Answered the questions, I was really sick I had to lie down.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 am

Sent an email.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:34 am

I have recieved 4 sheets so far, tommorrow I will be making a final decision on what I think will best fit my game.

Thanks so much for the interest all who made sheets.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:23 pm

I have made my desicion, I have chosen the user who made the fighter/rogue wood elf.

Thank you very much for the replies, keep your sheets around. If this person dont work out I will give you an email if you still have interest.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 pm