View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

3.5 DnD Game LF Players 

Post Re: 3.5 DnD Game LF Players
Thanks for the replies! As for schdules, I'm really available whenver on the weekends, but the weekday times stay the same. Also my mistake in words. The group will be a Covert Ops branch of the military. I am starting to form ideas about the campaign currently so make sure you come back to this forum for discussion before we get into the gaming. Now we need 2 more players.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 am

Also we are starting out at level 1 and I like the idea about the PC being like an on-call doctor. I am welcome to take anymore suggestions and ideas to add to the building of the campaign. Btw I need to review more about how the whole PbP works, I've never used the system before. Do I set up my own forum?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 am

a covert ops would have a semi to permanent mage as part of it, unless the arcane is in some way limited in the campaign, like the gods have decreed mortals are cut off from it. the ability to turn completely invisible or manipulate the mind is a must for such units, and teleport for quick getaways.
course a cleric with trickery and travel domains could do it just as well...have to check on that.

on that note, i'll make a cleric for this game.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 am

The arcana is limited in the setting, but clerics are welcome. Most magic is limited for a matter of fact.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

play by post? not sure where that'd be here, and it doesn't fit nicely into any scheduled timeframe. on the other hand, the players involved can get fairly numerous so long as they post regularly.
pbc, play by chat, is done via openrpg-like programs. just making sure which one you meant to say.
anyways, for stats...assuming we have them...are we rolling just before the first session or are you going to give points for us to spend on stats, 3rd option is a flat array that you give all players. standard elite array is 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 and that's using 25 points.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 am

I am thinking of playing a cleric, but i need to know what level we are starting at. i am good for any time after 1 pm EST during the weekends, but i am a noob at this site, so if i do join, i might need some help with the openRPG server.
thanks for the help.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:35 pm

...Also, Im good for 6pm EST during the weekdays...srry for the double post.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Interested in joining this group as a ranged character (guns?) or anything niche needed to round out the existing group.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:32 pm
Profile YIM