View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment 

Post Re: Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment
Tomorrow we should start!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Next Sunday would be better for me, will have my pc done by then and such. Although, if anyone wants to meet tomorrow night on Open, I could do that and talk Deathwatch or anything 40k related.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Next Sunday would be better for me, will have my pc done by then and such. Although, if anyone wants to meet omorrow night on Open, I could do that and talk Deathwatch or anything 40k related.

Leave it to the one who is a witch in all but name to stall the Emperors Holy Duty.
The Litanies of Detestation are so spoken.
*Splashes Holy Waters of Antiotch to the ground at the feet of the Space Wolf Librarian*

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Roshi wrote:
Leave it to the one who is a witch in all but name to stall the Emperors Holy Duty. The Litanies of Detestation are so spoken.
*Splashes Holy Waters of Antiotch to the ground at the feet of the Space Wolf Librarian*

"I'm no witch Battle Brother, but a Rune Priest and by Russ and the Emperor our enemies will be purged!"

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm
Profile YIM

Nice :D
Anyway I am still waiting on the completion of other characters and trying to set up the things I need for the first adventure. With that being said, we will begin next week, barring at least 5 characters have been turned in, looked over by myself, and they are ready to roll.

I am in the process of learning the in's and out's of Open as is so this should give me a little more time to prep for the first game.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile ICQ

Fine fine.
I propose then that Tomorrow be a Meet and Greet as well for anyone who has a formalized concept (but not entirely done sheet), so that if they wanted to bump into each other in a strictly roleplaying sense (free of mechanics) at the Watch Fortress, and build some interplay, etc.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Your idea sounds fine, I will open up a "Room" tomorrow for the designated time for the group.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:44 am
Profile ICQ

So wait where do we play this thing????

And azone when i replyed to your message i think i accidently sent the sheet back to you.

OH and tomorrow wont be good i have track practise.

That reminds me we havent even started and we are fighting amongst ourselves.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 am

Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Roshi wrote:
Leave it to the one who is a witch in all but name to stall the Emperors Holy Duty. The Litanies of Detestation are so spoken.

"I'm no witch Battle Brother, but a Rune Priest and by Russ and the Emperor our enemies will be purged!"

Gregory sat there cleaning his heavy bolter watching the 2 marines argueing and bikkering amongst themselves. <this teams falling apart already.> *sigh*

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 am

We're just roleplaying in character. Some of the chapters don't always "get along" nicely, so it should be interesting. However, we're all Battle Brothers and members of Deathwatch so in the end, we're counting on each other to purge the Xeno threat.

I'll be happy to help with Open and can give a DH/RT node to anyone who wants it. What server you going to use?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next