View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment 

Post Re: Deathwatch Space Marine Recruitment
Im having trouble trying to email the damn thing.

Ive decided to go with devestator.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

I think I have most of the stuff down for the character sheet. I do have a few questions though. As far as skills go, how do we choose them at 1st level, I can't quite figure that out. Also, on the sheet I'm using, it has an additional box above each stat (except the weapon/ballistic skill), are those for the stat bonus?

Also, how do I put the figures into the armor diagram on my sheet. I'll send you an email with my sheet and you can look it over.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:41 am

Not sure if your referring to a specific I'm you got, however it was myself that posted about the Squad Leader / Oath on the forum.

I will be making a Tactical Marine from the Golden Crusaders (successor chapter of black templars. Identical except in armor painting and titles.)

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 am

Marafice_Eye wrote:
I think I have most of the stuff down for the character sheet. I do have a few questions though. As far as skills go, how do we choose them at 1st level, I can't quite figure that out. Also, on the sheet I'm using, it has an additional box above each stat (except the weapon/ballistic skill), are those for the stat bonus?

Also, how do I put the figures into the armor diagram on my sheet. I'll send you an email with my sheet and you can look it over.

As a Space Marine you'll get a bunch of skills/talents automatically and then you got your 1000 xp to buy anything else you want based on your chapter/specialty you are. Yes, the little box in the stats are for putting your bonus which is the 10s digit.. so 40 would be +4 bonus.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 am
Profile YIM

Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Marafice_Eye wrote:

As a Space Marine you'll get a bunch of skills/talents automatically and then you got your 1000 xp to buy anything else you want based on your chapter/specialty you are. Yes, the little box in the stats are for putting your bonus which is the 10s digit.. so 40 would be +4 bonus.

That's what I figured on the extra boxes. I already used the 1000xp on the Frenzy and Furious Assault talents. As an Assault Marine I get Pilot Personal as a trained skill. What I mean is what other ones on the skill list am I granted as a Basic/Trained skills as a lvl 1? If it says in the book can you tell me which page so I can go through it?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 am

Marafice_Eye wrote:
That's what I figured on the extra boxes. I already used the 1000xp on the Frenzy and Furious Assault talents. As an Assault Marine I get Pilot Personal as a trained skill. What I mean is what other ones on the skill list am I granted as a Basic/Trained skills as a lvl 1? If it says in the book can you tell me which page so I can go through it?

All Marines get the skills/talents on pg 36.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 am
Profile YIM

;

Last edited by Pod Droppa on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 am

Anymore more room for a newbie to Deathwatch? I have always enjoyed WH40k and wanted to play a spacemarine.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:11 am

There is still more room but I will cap off the group at 8, so your welcome to come on, please look at the previous post for some restrictions and what other are bringing to the game.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 am
Profile ICQ

If theres more room I'm in as well then, is it decided what everyone is playing? I think I'd like to go either tactical or assault marine depending upon what is already confirmed for the kill-team.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next