View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Saturdays, d20 Modern/Future/Urban Arcana, recruiting! 

Post Re: Saturdays, d20 Modern/Future/Urban Arcana, recruiting!
Guys, sorry to do this but I'm going to have to pull out of the game, I've just started my next study semester and it's much busier than I expected. It's annoying because this looks like its going to be heaps of fun but first things have to come first. Wish you guys all the best and hope to have a chance to drop by again.
Luke

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 am

on top of webba leaving, i may be constantly late/absent for the next couple months due to the relatively early session time for me and the whole moving into a new place.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 am

I may be interested in this if there is a spot opening up. I am playing Call of Cthulu this saturday possibly (if the GM shows up). But if that game doesn't get off the ground I'd definately be interested.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Dang........ Well, good luck with your classes, webba!

mjrbatou, just show up whenever you have the time for the game, and I'll NPC your character the rest of the time as necessary. If you miss too many sessions, I may have to remove your PC from the group until you can show up consistently again. Just post here when your availability changes. I know things were hectic for me during the month or two around my family moving, last year.

It looks like we will need to recruit another player to take Saren's place, and I might have Sophia temporarily re-assigned with her Airship or something until her player has enough time for the game. If Damien doesn't show up soon for today's session, I may end up delaying the session until next Saturday, so as to avoid NPCing all but 2 members of the group myself.

(Edit: I'm updating the Rules Clarification and Houserules post to cover Gauss Rifles)

I've reported the spam-post above, so hopefully the mods will deal with that.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am

Crap..sorry Ark! I've got some friends over (celebrating my 22nd birthday just after my finals for this quarter of college) and we were caught up in doing stuff; I completely forgot I had a session today. I'm really sorry I didn't at least say something, if not attend, and I'll be all set for next week.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 am

I'll be on OpenRPG in a minute, and hope we can start the game-session soon.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am

i can't make it tomorrow or next week, sophia'll be buying/selling stuff anyways and that'll likely require taking 20 on at least one. see you when i can get back online saturdays.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 am

Still need players? Also date and times.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 am

I may be running an hour behind today due to Daylight Savings Time ending or something. Just FYI, I may or may not be an hour late today as I figure out the time difference while taking care of other stuff before the game.

We may need a new player or two since Saren's player had to drop out for now, and Sophia's player will be absent for a few weeks at least..... If you want to join in, submit a character here or something. My private-message inbox is almost full right now and I haven't gotten around to emptying it out yet (need to copy over any important information in earlier PMs before I do so).

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 pm

We'll use Blackstar Games Server today since OpenRPG Dev II is offline for now.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:59 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next