View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:35 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Palladium Fantasy 2ed - Mondays 8pm 

Post Re: Palladium Fantasy 2ed - Mondays 8pm
I only have two character sheets out of the total 7.

This whole weekend I will be out, so when I do return I will return to directly run the game. I wont know what the total stats of the majority will be before gametime. I need atleast the majority to review for balance and to review if its all done correctly.

So, we can play a small adventure, pretty much the introduction of the group, or wait until next week again.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 am

I'm game for whatever. I've no class on Mon due to MLK day so feel free to run something that night if you want. Otherwise I'll wait.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:01 am
Profile YIM

Alright, here is what we will do. The game will start when I have the majority of the characters reviewed. I have 7 players, with 2 backup players interested.

So let me relist the roster and update it finally when we are ready to play.

Elven Asgardian Witch (complete- reviewed)
14 feet tall Troll Assassin (complete-reviewed)
Elven Palladin (not complete)
Changleing Mind Mage (not complete)
True Atlantean Summoner (not complete)

-----------
Human Knight (not complete, not sure if he is still interested)
Changeling Necromancer (not complete, and I am guessing the old ones grabbed him after he dc'ed)
-Back up player race and occ undecided-

I will not be available this weekend as I said in earlier posts. So sending a sheet after tonight can only be reviewed on monday that evening when I come home, which I can review and prepare the first session for next week.

Game starts once I get 4 completed sheets, whoever they are, if its in my inbox, then I can plan/write out out the campaign and adventure. email is an msn.com account, account name is ammo312 (put the @ followed by the msn above).

If you dont know how to finish your character, then just let me know. I will be free all weekday to review sheets and help answer questions. At this point most of you just need to add your skill base % to any IQ bonuses you might have, otherwises its just your base number, and add up any bonuses you have for attack, dodge, parry, roll, etc.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 am

ammocase wrote:
Alright, here is what we will do. The game will start when I have the majority of the characters reviewed. I have 7 players, with 2 backup players interested.

So let me relist the roster and update it finally when we are ready to play.

Elven Asgardian Witch (complete- reviewed)
14 feet tall Troll Assassin (complete-reviewed)
Elven Palladin (not complete)
Changleing Mind Mage (not complete)
True Atlantean Summoner (not complete)

-----------
Human Knight (not complete, not sure if he is still interested)
Changeling Necromancer (not complete, and I am guessing the old ones grabbed him after he dc'ed)
-Back up player race and occ undecided-

I will not be available this weekend as I said in earlier posts. So sending a sheet after tonight can only be reviewed on monday that evening when I come home, which I can review and prepare the first session for next week.

Game starts once I get 4 completed sheets, whoever they are, if its in my inbox, then I can plan/write out out the campaign and adventure. email is an msn.com account, account name is ammo312 (put the @ followed by the msn above).

If you dont know how to finish your character, then just let me know. I will be free all weekday to review sheets and help answer questions. At this point most of you just need to add your skill base % to any IQ bonuses you might have, otherwises its just your base number, and add up any bonuses you have for attack, dodge, parry, roll, etc.

How am I not complete? You had my sheet first of everyone from what you told me, and a background - sure it's not the grand narrative I was hoping, but you have my sheet. Basically the extra details I'm working on is gravy, which if anything is a bonus to help you out to run the game. I basically synthesized two other character's backgrounds, too, lol...for some reason the Paladin keeps seeming to be the forgotten one here - particularly since for the past couple of weeks you couldn't even identify me to my character.

I'm trying to work with ya' here. I've showed up and submitted what as requested. Is it perfect? No, and I never claimed it to be, but at least I've gotten in what you've requested. The rest I'm doing as a courtesy. Not exactly my fault you're not available over the weekend to read it over, but none of it is immediately applicable to a campaign, anyway.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

Took me a while to log in with my gfs phone.

What are you talking about? Why are you getting upset? I couldn't name who you were? Why does that matter? I didn't know your acct name, we communicsted through email, unless you want me to csll you by your name or email, I decided to refer to you by paladin, so thst comment wasn't needed.

Your character is complete, but isn't a player sharing a backstory with you? Hence, I'm waiting for that sheet to be complete, since from what it seems, both of you will start together.

Having a story I am not serious about, it was mostly for the characters that were playin rifts races, I did mention numerous timesd that you can roll out your background so won't need a story.

Also, as you put it blunty, it isn't your fault I am not home during weekends, but I have mentioned it way before... as in last Monday so people should be aware that the majority of the group sending the sheets before ther weekend might be a problem.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 am

I just sent you an email, so hopefully that will clarify some things. I'm not really sharing a background with someone else to the point that my character would be incomplete, at least in my opinion. Zeno and I asked if we could know each other, I did that since he's largely new to this thing, so I thought it would be easier for both you and him, if we knew each other, because he worked for my father and was with me to keep an eye on my character/help me, etc. However, his character is his character, so whomever he was before my father hired him, etc. is a whole different story from mine. I don't know what that will be, and my character wouldn't really have any involvement in that either. I don't know his character's name, yet, so unfortunately I couldn't write out a more elaborate narrative for a background, and I haven't heard from Bobo at all, so integrating his part is all but impossible for me, but I don't think that detracts from my character's own independent completeness.

I came across too harsh in my message, so I apologise for that, it just seemed like I was getting confused for one of the other guys, like one of the no-shows/people that haven't done anything yet (It seemed like I was getting confused with Zeno and/or some other player). I had already sent in my sheet and a rough background as of last week, before Monday, even so I thought I was ready - and so reading that I was incomplete was a bit confusing. Especially since over the course of the week, I was basically working on 'extra' details, rather than just the basics.

I would have liked to have done a more complete job, but given the circumstances I did the best I could.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

Nah, its cool, though for sure I will remember your acct name now, lol. In the original write up I had you and the mind mage the ones who would initiate the quest, so I wanted to hold on to that write up. So,now I will probably change it to make it generic so it will no longer be depedent on anyone.

I am more concerned with psionic and casters, since a bad writeup can havve them literally solving, capturing, and finishing the quest within minutes, especially if I don't know what their powers are. And also outside races I want explained, they came here by accident, they are rifts travelers, etc, that's about it. Trsditional Pf races can be rolled out in background, though the option is there to edge the campaign with a write up, you wrote more than enough, more than anyone actually.

Starmage needs to pick out 2 psionic abilities so we can get started (I don't have the link to the sheet on this phone). The others can let me know when they are ready or communicate with me that they already are.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Ok i just finished my backstory but i don't have your email so ull have to PM it to me or something so i can send that on over for reading, have to warn you now its a tad long and if there is anything in there that you want to change or alter let me know.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm
Profile YIM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOp ... uwN&hl=en#

Link to my char sheet.

[s]I need to pick 2 psionic powers from 1 category (minor psionic) and 1 magic tattoo.[/s]
*edit* Should be done now. Ready for review

My background is very simple, and consists mainly of a couple of notes.

- Received Marks of Heritage tattoos at the age of 6, afterwards was taken to Palladium to apprentice with an Alchemist and learn circle magic (an extremely rare magic from a megaversal point of view). The whole "going to another dimension/world" thing was never really explained to him. Besides, he was 6, and has been effectively raised by the alchemist who trained him. So far I like "Uncle Auggie" for the Alchemist's name, his full name being Augustus.
- At the age of 12, spent a year with a "distant uncle" who applied 4 additional magic tattoos as part of a coming-of-age ceremony. Haven't named the uncle. This is also where my character learned his True Name, which wasn't given to anyone else, including Uncle Auggie.
- Met the other characters while working in Uncle Auggie's shop.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

I have another player who will roll up tonight. The game will start next Monday for sure, regardless of the player count.

Room will be blackstar, room name will be obvious.
Game start will be 8pm est, ill have room up around up 7pm
Game is leaning toward an exploration type campaign considering you have a 14 foot hulking troll in the group, and possibly a monsterous rcc.
My email is ammo312 after this add @msn.com

I will see you guys next Monday.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next