View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (now on hiatus) 

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays, need more players!
Hello, i was wondering if if you still had any openings for your sunday game?
I am a exp. gamer up to 3.5, my last play group was for 5ish years (dm'd mainly) broke apart due to moving,and have been looking to start playing again, willing to play any role needed, in fact if you still need a cleric, i have a cleric build i'd like to try and use again if it passes your inspection :)
I would be new to using a vtt thou.
Your times would work wonderfully for me and i hope to hear from you soon.

guru360@juno.com, or pm if any opening come up

Looking foward to playing again, ty

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 am

for those of you interested in joining the Sunday night 9 pm EST game, I suggest you just show up Sunday night 9 - 9:30 EST openrpg on the DevII server. Ark doesn't check the boards often and doesn't check his email often so don't feel neglected. The group just got bashed by a bunch of advanced hobgoblins and had to teleport away to save their skin. We are back in town gathering recruits before trying to get revenge on the hobgoblins that just killed one of our PC's. So this is a good time to add players immediately. The closer you are to having a fully fleshed out PC character node, the sooner you can join. As Ark stated you will start at 8 or 9. Our cleric died at the hands of a 9th level evil hobgoblin cleric who hit the group with a flame strike in the last round so cleric is obviously welcome. We currently have a wizard, lizardman dragon shaman, dark elf swashbuckler lurk, looks like another tankish player is joining (the former player whose cleric PC burned to death) and a rogue type character is joining....two players introduced last week at the end of the session....so there is room.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Are there still openings for this campaign? Myself and a roommate would be interested in playing.

Should we create two level 8 characters? Is there something we should read to get caught up with the story or is it best we don't know what the players have been through? ;)

If there is room and let me me know what all we should prepare, I think we could make it.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 pm

AS I PMed Ark, I am leaving on vacation today,

I will miss this coming weekend's game, and a 50/50 chance I will miss the next one. I think I will be back for that sunday, but not sure.

Ark has my new PC (DDK) I will PM it to him just in case.

Ark, youre choice if you want to NPC him or not.

Later and see ya all soon!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes, I tend to check my e-mail and the forums only once or twice a week on average.....wish I had remembered to check earlier this week though, given that today's session would be ideal for adding new PCs.

Orishi and Lasssizzz will be NPC'd until DroidDr gets back from vacation and all.

Contrariwise, I finally sent the e-mail with the setting guide.

Rosencrantz, Rageaxeson, and phoenixdefiant, yes, there's still some room in the group. Same character creation guidelines as given on the first page apply, though at this point new PCs will get a bump up in XP and GP most likely, but not enough for 9th-level quite yet. Priority goes to whoever shows up today or next Sunday for the game, so I can introduce them before the group gets back to finishing their assault on the hobgoblins.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

I'm back! Just got back from deployment not too long ago and am out of the military now as well as back in college and would love to get back into a group with you guys if you have any available.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 pm

The sunday night game...9 pm EST, openrpg DevII server, should have 1 slot open...maybe 2. We seem to currently have 5 consistent players.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 pm

awesome, I'll definitely be there. What level is the campaign at now? or rather, what level should I roll at?

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 am

Welcome back!

The Sunday night game is now around 9th-level, with one or two PCs at ECL 10, and the newer PCs are 8th or 9th level. I still have the sheet for Drakore, and I just had him fly off on his own when the group returned to the surface.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Yay! I do as well, but I wanted to tweak him a bit. so I've got another lv8 lock to replace him if that's alright with you, I can keep the same character and keep his backstory and whatnot if you like. For making it easier to integrate him back into the group. But yeah, Just need to know if you want a level 9 character or level 8.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next