View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (now on hiatus) 

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays, need more players!
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=262303

Think that should be correct, and largely complete for now. Ended up deciding against Assassin in favour of pure Rogue I think, but if it fits something along an assassin nature will be part of the concept (likely lawful neutral.) Eagerly awaiting the setting guide and such so I can figure out backstory and all, will likely add that to the sheet fairly soon.

Also, do you have faiths and pantheons (or any other source that lists the "screaming" weapon property? Basically its the sonic version of a +1 bonus to do 1d6 energy damage). If you'll allow that, I always like it as sonic/lightning make a nice logical and thematic combination, but if not corrosive (from stormwrack) or probably flaming.

Is there anything else I need to know or do to join and be ready if accepted?

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:13 am

It was just really late last night when I checked here, so I didn't want to spend more time going to my e-mail before bed. I'll send you an e-mail in a few minutes or so.

While I don't have FR's Faiths & Pantheons, I do have the Arms & Equipment Guide, which does have the Corrosive and Screaming magic weapon abilities in it. So they are available.

For reference, as noted in the PDF I'll send you, the common elves of Aerde are wood elves, which in this setting have the same traits as standard/high elves in the core rules except their ability modifiers are -2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, and -2 Constitution. They also get +2 on Perform checks with musical instruments. And the elven language of Aerde is called Forestal. You'll have to pick a patron deity from the setting guide; Targran Lithmoor is the creator of elves, while Alhyndro is also popular among them as the god of archery and victory; Kithra is the patron goddess of dark elves and the goddess of assassins.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

Racoras...check your hit points....you get 100% at level 1 and 2 (12 HPs)..and 75% for levels 3-8. For 6 additional levels max would be 36 for a rogue...75% would be 27....so you should be at 39. I just briefly looked at your sheet because you posted it and that just jumped out at me....how could the hp's be that low? Anyway....I play the wizard and look forward to putting you into position for some SA's.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 am

Is there still room for one more in the sunday 10am pst campaign?

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Probably not any more room in the early Sunday game. We've got 7 players in that game now and 1 more that should be joining next week, who just wasn't able to start this week.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:26 am

Ok here I am. Ready to join.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:04 am

wish I could join a nice 3.5 campaign (pathfinder or no) - but since I'm at GMT+1 (europe/amsterdam) time it'll probably not be easy to find a playing time. Isn't Pacific like 12 hours difference ?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:12 pm

i know you said you did not have any room, but i might as well post my cleric.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Pacific is GMT -8, so 9 hours xD

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm not sure yet if there's any more room in my Sunday games. Shinigami hasn't shown up in weeks so it's possible there'll be an opening, but definitely not THIS week, as both groups are in the middle of stuff this week. I'll post something on Monday if it looks like we might have a new opening in either Sunday game.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next