View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:44 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (now on hiatus) 

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (RECRUITING)
Not going to be any game session today. I'm just too pissed off, frustrated, tired, and depressed right now. Today just plain sucks.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 am

Post Temporary? campaign hiatus
The game is going on indefinite hiatus now, until we can get some of the former players back, possibly moving the game to an earlier time on Saturdays or something, but for now, Fall of the 14th Kingdom will be inactive.

In its place, I might start a Star Wars Saga Edition campaign or something.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 am

Post Re: D&D 3.5 campaigns on Sundays (now on hiatus)
So will you be accepting Jedi?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

cyst is ready to go on saturdays....how about 7 pm EST? Anyone interested in 3.5 at 7 pm EST on Saturdays?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:02 am

Traian can only make something like every other Saturday so I'm not sure about it, Cyst. And even if we move it to Saturdays, it would still only be 3 players for Fot14K. I'd rather wait awhile and see if Slassz or someone else can also return (and double-check with Keen and Traian to see how often they'd be available on Saturdays).

Right now it seems we'll be running some Star Wars for a bit on Sundays. Exile, you can drop by on Sunday night to join the discussion if you want. Right now it looks like I'll probably be running something after the Battle of Endor and possibly just before the founding of the New Jedi Order, since Tyr wants to play an Ewok Jedi, which is pretty well impossible in earlier Star Wars eras.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:33 am

The OpenRPG forums will be shutting down sometime in the near future (Chris hasn't specified when), so we'll have to start using a different forum to organize and post notices etc. I would suggest we use EN World's Gamers Seeking Gamers forum, where I can start a thread for this game, but I dunno about the rest of you. I won't use any of those social media sites because I don't like their data-mining and junk. I don't use RPGnet anymore cuz of the jerks over there. So EN World is my first choice for recruiting and game-update threads.

Though it seems unlikely that we'll be able to get Fot14K running again anytime soon (especially since my Friday game had to move to Saturdays), this is at least relevant to the new Star Wars game.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:28 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14