View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:05 am

LFP DND 4E Keep on the Shadowfell [maptool, Skype] 

Post LFP DND 4E Keep on the Shadowfell [maptool, Skype]
UPDATE: problem resolved, and we have enough player, but I plan on running this campaign to Lvl 30 so we might need new players, feel free to add your name reserve list

I looking to get a game going and need some players. We'll be using maptool and skype to talk to each other, a mic would make it easier for you, but if you don't have one and still want in, its fine by me. I plan on starting off with H1 Keep on the Shadowfell and running this all the way though to E3 Prince of Undeath.

New and seasoned players to the 4E or maptool welcomed. To play, you need to get a hold of skype and shoot me a message and an email, and you'll need the 1.3.b56 version of Maptool. The character builder isn't necessary, but very useful. In the message you send me, make a note your available days and time zone, but it's looking like the game is going to be on Mondays at 4 PST. I'd like to get this running as soon as possible.

Feel free to build your level 1 characters, we'll be rolling for stats once we settle the technical issue, so use 16,14,13,12,11 as stand ins for now, but you're free to use the point-buy is you'd like. You also start with; 1 lvl 1 item, 1 lvl 2 item and 360 gp. We'll be using the Nentir Vale as the setting for the game, information can be found in the 11th section of the DMG.

Find me on skype and shoot me an email: blatoe@gmail.com

Last edited by blatoe on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 am

Post Re: LFP DND 4E Keep on the Shadowfell [maptool, Skype]
I am game. I just sent you an email :)

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 pm