View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:43 pm

A New Adventurer 

Post A New Adventurer
Greetings to all. I'm a very new player in the D&D universe, just learned about 4.0 and burned through all the books (Handbooks, Powers, sometimes even the MM) and very interested to play. Unluckily, none of my friend here are interested.
So, i'd like to join a campaign as my first test run, but be warned, i am no experienced RPG player, but i am very willing to comply in teamwork. My main character would be a Human Wild Magic Sorcerer (yes, i like to blow things up). I am currently located in Brazil (not permanently) for time-matching purposes, and i hope to have a fun time playing.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 am

Post Re: A New Adventurer
Well I would be more than happy to allow you to join my campaign along with a few other people within it. If you want to contact me for more information, you can message me on here or at me email at kevinzehner@gmail.com or on skype if you wish. My skype name is SayaZehner.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am

Apparently i failed to see a button that says "Send Private Message". Hm.
Emailed for convenience. And i also have to tell that i am still new to the OpenRPG system, so, indeed, i have much to learn.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:48 pm

I would love to join,Ill message you on skpye.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm

I would also consider myself rather new to the D&D world. I played with a small group of friends in high school, and I would love to get back into it. Any way you'd be interested in adding an additional player?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 am