View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:10 am

4e DnD GMT player looking for a new group 

Post 4e DnD GMT player looking for a new group
Hey there

I'm not new to DnD using OpenRPG, but I'm no veteran either. I'd love to join a new group, since my current one is playing at GMT-6, and I'm at GMT+1, meaning that the sessions are at midnight for me, kinda ruining the morning next day (it's being played on monday, kinda making it hard to get up for school on tuesday).

Myself, I love to roleplay, although I'm not that good at it, yet atleast. I might seem a little shy, atleast while around people I don't know yet, first timers. But I even more so, I enjoy small bantering, especially off-topic, you know, talking about anything that one has experienced during the day, and/or geek-talk.

Anyways, I'm open to any group that would have me as a player, and I would be willing to DM, first timer though, just to be warned, just if need be. The group would have to play for at a few hours (2-4), within 6 o'clock to 12 o'clock, close to GMT+0 time :!: .

What I'm thinking is that the group would be playing while using Skype or some other voice-chat system, just to keep it easier to communicate with each other, instead of all text.

You will be able to get in contact with me on:

Mail: huvee1992@hotmail.com

Anyways, just ask if you need any information from me, hoping to hear from someone soon.

- ARCHAON

Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Post Re: 4e DnD GMT player looking for a new group
I'm also looking for a GMT group. I'm GMT +2 and i'm kind of in a same position.

E-mail: metrunui@inbox.lv

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm