View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:28 am

VTT Feature Comparison Chart needs updating 

Post VTT Feature Comparison Chart needs updating
After the Four Ugly Monsters website died, I "inherited" this VT Feature Comparison Chart, which is now being hosted on my website. It's an excellent companion to my existing Comprehensive List of Virtual Tabletop Programs for RPGs and my Guide to Choosing a Virtual Tabletop. Unfortunately, some of the information in the Feature Comparison Chart is now obsolete/incorrect (it was compiled a couple of years ago, I think), given that many VTs are still evolving and adding more features and capabilities.

I would like someone to provide updated information for the OpenRPG entry on this chart. To ensure that the information is 100% accurate, I would like someone on the dev team to be the one to provide the updated information (rather than a random user/fan).

Please send the updated information to me via email (heruca at mac dot com), and I will see to it that the chart is updated ASAP.

Thanks!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Post Re: VTT Feature Comparison Chart needs updating
Good luck finding someone from the 'OpenRPG' dev team. They seem to have not done anything with it in over 9 months. I can give you some information about Traipse 'OpenRPG'.

Send me Traipse OpenRPG Ideas, Bugs, Complaints, Praises here: https://getsatisfaction.com/mml

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The VTT Feature Comparison Chart has now been updated with new info for MapTool, Fantasy Grounds 2, ViewingDale, and Battlegrounds. Info for the other VTs will be updated if the developers respond to the request for updated info.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

prof.ebral wrote:
I can give you some information about Traipse 'OpenRPG'.

I may end up having to add another page to the chart to list other VTs. If I do so, I'd be happy to add a column for Traipse. Feel free to send me info for it, but please be aware that it might be a while before it gets posted.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 pm